The Giddings Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said yesterday that Jacob I think it is has been sent home to self isolate. Yet today she's frolicking around on a beach with her mate.
I assume his dad has a day off to watch him?
She has an awful lot of kid free time for some one who has 7 kids

Reactions: 1
When she has to point out ALL the time that people's comments don't bother her.....you know they bother her

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry but the audacity of her to pipe on about covid vaccines when she fills her kids up on crap food LOOOL she’s so out of touch!

Reactions: 2
Sorry but the audacity of her to pipe on about covid vaccines when she fills her kids up on crap food LOOOL she’s so out of touch!
I know right. I’ve thought this loads of times, they eat absolute shite food and her twins were walking around drinking fruit shoots around the age of one! Laughable.

I often wonder how she feeds them all. What she cooks etc. Cos i Find it hard enough with one child! They must have so much convenience stuff.

I know right. I’ve thought this loads of times, they eat absolute shite food and her twins were walking around drinking fruit shoots around the age of one! Laughable.

I often wonder how she feeds them all. What she cooks etc. Cos i Find it hard enough with one child! They must have so much convenience stuff.
Tess was also on a drug called roacutane (not sure is spelled right) for acne for months. It’s such a powerful drug that you absolutely cannot get pregnant on it or for up to (I think) a year after stopping it as it’s mega harmful. Did she research the ingredients in that!!??

Those Q and A’s…. Yeah your totally not bothered hun 🙈😂
All those comments about her dress sense and she still thinks she looks amazing and boasting her kids friends think she’s the ‘cool mum’ 🤢🤣 yeah because you don’t give a tit not because you look good!! Hahahaha
Also she missed one of her children’s names when someone asked what they are 🤦🏼‍♀️👍🏻
And with a house like that (curtains hanging off in the background, tit everywhere) I’m not sure you do know how to budget hun! How many bikinis and crop tops does one mutton need???

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Tess was also on a drug called roacutane (not sure is spelled right) for acne for months. It’s such a powerful drug that you absolutely cannot get pregnant on it or for up to (I think) a year after stopping it as it’s mega harmful. Did she research the ingredients in that!!??
I was on that medication for a year and a half, it’s that strong that every month I had to have blood tests to check my kidneys and liver. I also had to go on contraception and have pregnancy tests every couple of months! That was literally the last resort after battling with acne for seven years!

• Heart
She's mentioned a few times now, and again in her current stories, how it's great to have a flat stomach.....And ABS. 😂🤣😂🤣
I'm sorry but she obviously doesn't know what abs are! Yes you have a flat stomach but you certainly don't have abs! Christ that surgeon would have been a miracle worker if you'd woken up with a 6 pack aswell!

• Haha
It’s so cringe when they mention tattle. I’d rather ppl not know that I go searching for gossip about myself.

First post because I’m a reader more than a poster, part of me feels bad for them if posting negativity but this girl!!!!!! Everything she does is for attention. You plaster yourself and your mutton dressed as lamb outfits all over your Instagram but think you can then be offended if a paper posts negatively about you? You’re a beg when it suits you but then want your respect and privacy? Can’t have your cake and eat it Tess!! Get over yourself!!! Desperate nobody!

Reactions: 9
First post because I’m a reader more than a poster, part of me feels bad for them if posting negativity but this girl!!!!!! Everything she does is for attention. You plaster yourself and your mutton dressed as lamb outfits all over your Instagram but think you can then be offended if a paper posts negatively about you? You’re a beg when it suits you but then want your respect and privacy? Can’t have your cake and eat it Tess!! Get over yourself!!! Desperate nobody!
Totally agree!!! I highly doubt she’s the “cool mum” if my teen daughter saw me parading around in her clothes looking like the bargain bin at Tammy Girl had thrown up on me she’d be mortified!! And she obviously loves the news articles because she shares it to her stories which obviously prompts people to go and have a look for them.. Out of touch uncultured attention seeker..

• Haha
The cheap newspapers love posting her stories! Twice in a week.
I did think that birthday haul was a bit ridiculous. Full of plastic tat. For someone with seven kids she should think about how much waste she’s creating. All that stuff x7
She must constantly have to be getting rid of stuff to fit new stuff in!

Even on a day out her kids look so miserable. I have teens and I know they can be moody but they can still crack a smile for photos lol. Her kids will move out as soon as they can.