The Giddings Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow her Freind the therapist women Natalie? That is some single white female shiz going on?! Wtf she’s like a clone of tess 🤮 so so cringe to watch her as well 🤮 and tess dancing is so so cringe, her teenagers must be so embarrassed of her so selfish imo

Reactions: 4
Omg so glad this women has a thread - she is so embarrassing! She dresses like a 14 year old and the tik toks make me cringe so bad (especially when she does the same one over and over in her grotty kitchen!) I came on here because her latest post about embracing what you have is a joke - you’ve just had a tummy tuck love! Would she be saying all of that if she hadn’t… I don’t think so. Just jumping on the ‘body positivity’ bandwagon to create content. Imagine all being squeezed in that tiny flat and she’s just spent a few grand so she looks good in a crop top 🙈

Reactions: 6
The tie front crop tops are hideous. They remind me of Britney Spears ‘hit me baby one more time’ video 20+ years ago.

Does anyone remember Tess when she used to talk about going to church. Not saying ppl who go to church can’t have a fun life but the change is massive. She now dresses like a teen/tart and puts herself all over social media dancing (🤮)

Also agree with the above comment about spendings thousands on a scar removal tummy tuck. Her kids never go on holiday. For her twins first or second birthday she was away on a girls holiday abroad, does anyone else remember? The whole time I’ve been following she has taken the kids away once and she only took two of them with her with a friend and her two children. It’s all well and good dressing them in kenzo and fendi but when they look back on their childhood I’m sure they would prefer some holidays!!

And the OBSESSION with cheap clothes plastered with the word Balenciaga on them also makes me cringe so bad. So tacky 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The tie front crop tops are hideous. They remind me of Britney Spears ‘hit me baby one more time’ video 20+ years ago.

Does anyone remember Tess when she used to talk about going to church. Not saying ppl who go to church can’t have a fun life but the change is massive. She now dresses like a teen/tart and puts herself all over social media dancing (🤮)

Also agree with the above comment about spendings thousands on a scar removal tummy tuck. Her kids never go on holiday. For her twins first or second birthday she was away on a girls holiday abroad, does anyone else remember? The whole time I’ve been following she has taken the kids away once and she only took two of them with her with a friend and her two children. It’s all well and good dressing them in kenzo and fendi but when they look back on their childhood I’m sure they would prefer some holidays!!

And the OBSESSION with cheap clothes plastered with the word Balenciaga on them also makes me cringe so bad. So tacky 🙈
Most of the designer clothes she makes or buys from Ali express

She obviously still reads here, she's just posted a story about everything that's been mentioned here. The clothes, dirty house, the dancing....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Most of the designer clothes she makes or buys from Ali express
why doesn't she buy then nor Al nice clothes they don't have to be branded to look nice, intact branded stuff looks tacky when real never mind her fakes.
I'd rather be in discomfort from a scar and spend the cash on my children and home but no she wanted a flat stomach!! If you have children old enough for social media and crop tops then you are too old for them.

Reactions: 1
I don’t hate Tess at all which she’s implying trolls dislike her but watch her every move, she’s a good mum and a nice person but gossip is gossip and the same she spends hours and hours on TikTok for entertainment some ppl like readin/ talking gossip. I admit, it is a waste of time 🤣 but so is scrolling through fb ig and TikTok. When you put yourself out there in the public and expose your life ppl will have opinions. As long as ppl don’t msg her directly I don’t see it as trolling, we’re just bored and like a gossip simple.

Reactions: 7
Cracks me up when these insta huns put up quotes about trolls then say their not bothered 🤣 I watch her purely for entertainment. I don’t dislike her I think she is embarrassing and cringe but I never said hate. Same with Love island, you can watch people on there, find them irritating/cringe but you keep watching because it’s entertaining. Also for when you read this Tess I’m fine thanks hun just like to share my opinion with like minded people 👍🏻

• Heart
Shocked when someone on here said she has a 3 bed house, with 7 kids it's just crazy to think how she manages to squeeze them all into the bedrooms, agree the expensive surgery and show of clothes seem such a waste when she could have put that money towards a house deposit for a place with an extra bedroom. If they can afford rent they can afford a mortgage, especially if she's earning from social media now. If all the clothes are fakes , well that just even sadder. Why try to be something you're not?

Reactions: 6
Oh god she is such a drama queen 🙄 writing our opinion on here is no worse than her purposely coming on here to find out what’s been said about her. Trolls are people that are nasty and say things direct hun, us having an opinion on your bullshit is not nasty it’s freedom of speech 🙄
Also why are you so bothered? Clearly a lot of things have hit a nerve that’s been said 😂 and I can’t speak for anyone else on here but I am more than happy in life having an opinion on your life does not make me an unhappy person, I think the only person who’s truly unhappy in their life is you because you have to plaster it all over the internet and the sun newspaper to try feel an ounce of validation 👀 I’ve also not needed a tummy tuck to love myself or have real body confidence 😴😴

Screenshot_20210629-071646_Chrome.jpg

I don't have anything against her, I just found her more relatable and enjoyable to watch before. Seems a lot of people agree as her followers are dropping like flies

I would say her following is dropping like flies due to her force feeding everyone her opinion on Covid. I think everyone with the mental capacity is capable of making up their own minds on the situation so why is she trying to force people to agree with her 🙄
My respect kind of went for her when she fully tried to have everyone believe her surgery was for scar removal, would have had far more respect for her if she said I’ve had 7 kids I’ve done all I can to lose the weight I need a bit of help now, but instead she lies then prances round in the most horrendous crop tops makes me gag

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That tik tok has made me laugh so much she really thinks she’s 15 🙈😂 her poor daughters especially the eldest, they must be so embarrassed. No wonder her kids always look so miserable I would be too having to watch my mum doing tik toks in her SHEIN crap 😂 the women has zero class 🥴 also on the tummy tuck/house situation, her 13 year old having to share a room with 2 younger sisters is so sad. I understand some people’s financial situations mean they have no option but she’s just spent thousands on vanity and her kids are crammed in those bedrooms. Kids need space, especially as they become teenagers. If only she cared as much about that as she does showing off her midriff 🤢

Reactions: 3
That TikTok was shameful I felt physically sick to my stomach 😂🙈 I used to love watching her but actually the more I think about it the more I realise she’s never actually shown much parenting on her page it’s all about her and her body 👀 which is fine but she’s then selling stories to the sun newspaper about her her being a mum of 7 and her parenting tips 🙄 she also tried doing live videos with her friend Natalie Russell that was embarrassing grown arse women acting younger than her 3 year old twins. I just have a lot of second hand embarrassment for this woman tbh

Why does she start all her videos with ‘just thought I’d jump on here quickly’ ?? 🙈 everytime.

Yes a 3 bedroom but they use the dining room as the twins room so 4 rooms I guess. I doubt it’s easy but I think they do the best with what they have, lots of ppl can’t afford a bigger house. Chris only works in a hotel so I doubt he’s on a great wage as it is.

The 3 eldest children do always look miserable. I think she should give them total privacy now and not show them. A few weeks ago she mentioned on two separate occasions how moody her teenager savanna is and I find that really sad that she’s using that for content with the girls photo. Puberty is bad enough without your mum mocking you to her thousands of followers. Where’s the respect ?

She only really shows nevaeh and the twins as they are probably the ones who she can make act for the camera the most.

And agree that it’s not really a parenting account anymore or even ‘keeping it real’ it’s just Tess, her body, her hair, her make up, her dancing and her basically wishing she’s 16 again

Why does she start all her videos with ‘just thought I’d jump on here quickly’ ?? 🙈 everytime.

Yes a 3 bedroom but they use the dining room as the twins room so 4 rooms I guess. I doubt it’s easy but I think they do the best with what they have, lots of ppl can’t afford a bigger house. Chris only works in a hotel so I doubt he’s on a great wage as it is.

The 3 eldest children do always look miserable. I think she should give them total privacy now and not show them. A few weeks ago she mentioned on two separate occasions how moody her teenager savanna is and I find that really sad that she’s using that for content with the girls photo. Puberty is bad enough without your mum mocking you to her thousands of followers. Where’s the respect ?

She only really shows nevaeh and the twins as they are probably the ones who she can make act for the camera the most.

And agree that it’s not really a parenting account anymore or even ‘keeping it real’ it’s just Tess, her body, her hair, her make up, her dancing and her basically wishing she’s 16 again
The 'just thought I'd jump on here quickly' is EVERY single time, you're right lol.
I used to like watching her too but lately it's definitely been all me me me. Has she had fillers too? Her face looks quite different to how it used to

Reactions: 2

Could not agree with this more!!!
it’s also the crop tops for me 🙄 like they look hideous I’m unsure if she genuinely believes they look lovely, but not all of us wanna see half your body just because you were probably gifted a tummy tuck which was 1000000% not for vanity reasons because after all she did show her body before 🙄🙄 it was for vanity reasons honestly who does she think she is fooling

Reactions: 1