The Giddings Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked up who she was after seeing this thread, and I instantly recognised her from a weight loss forum years ago. She lost 4 stone or something on Cambridge Diet and was all in the newspapers etc back then.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can't believe she's complaining that a newspaper did an article about her surgery and used pictures of her in her bikini. Her Instagram is public for a start!! If she wants privacy she needs to change it to private although she'll never weed out the journalists even if she did that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can't believe she's complaining that a newspaper did an article about her surgery and used pictures of her in her bikini. Her Instagram is public for a start!! If she wants privacy she needs to change it to private although she'll never weed out the journalists even if she did that.
Call me naive but I didn't realise journalists took photos from relatively unknown Instagram pages and wrote articles about it! I was shocked when I saw she had been on a few websites. Like her, I'd get the hump about it tbh!

Call me naive but I didn't realise journalists took photos from relatively unknown Instagram pages and wrote articles about it! I was shocked when I saw she had been on a few websites. Like her, I'd get the hump about it tbh!
She's been in newspapers for years, since before the twins were born, that's how i came across her. So she knows they look at her Instagram, so in my eyes she has no right to complain

Reactions: 3
She's been in newspapers for years, since before the twins were born, that's how i came across her. So she knows they look at her Instagram, so in my eyes she has no right to complain
I wonder why her, out of all the instagrammers there are. Before she had the twins she only (!!!!!) Had 5 kids so why was she chosen then? Makes me think maybe she knew someone in the field, or put herself forward in the early days?

Reactions: 1
I wonder why her, out of all the instagrammers there are. Before she had the twins she only (!!!!!) Had 5 kids so why was she chosen then? Makes me think maybe she knew someone in the field, or put herself forward in the early days?
Well before the twins, the stories in the papers were that people used to always ask her if her kids had different dads because they all had different skin tones.

Such a lovely swim with her boys she has made one of them take a boomerang of her in her bikini 🙈 a cute pic of the twins would have been nice but Tess was due some attention after their birthday 🥱

She put her mums initials on that bag cos she knows she’d never be seen dead with that 🙈

I wouldn’t trust anything tess advertises as she’d literally (her fav word!) sell her soul for free gifts and money.
‘You should definitely check them out’

Her stories of Jacob last night, he's just sitting on the sofa telling her to stop filming, saying it's weird and "can I not just sit in my own house".
It won't be long before more of the 7 get pissed off with having a camera in their face all the time, when they clearly don't want to be filmed yet she uploads it anyway.

Her stories of Jacob last night, he's just sitting on the sofa telling her to stop filming, saying it's weird and "can I not just sit in my own house".
It won't be long before more of the 7 get pissed off with having a camera in their face all the time, when they clearly don't want to be filmed yet she uploads it anyway.
Yes it’s a disgusting invasion of privacy and she acts like she owns them.
‘you are my child so I can post what I want’

he’s clearly saying he doesn’t want to be recorded. Does she not know anything about consent. He’s also topless. It’s just 🤮

Has she really been on a “family day out” complete with ball pit after getting a positive covid test?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Shes out so much. I mean we are all entitled to a break but it definitely feels like she's out more than she's in.

Another girly weekend away.

Also how many blummin "mum to triplets" is there lol I've never noticed before.

• Haha
Reactions: 2