The Giddings Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says she's all about positivity but is going to cause a debate with her latest posts that's for sure.

On another note, her videos of her dancing make my teeth itch 😭🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Says she's all about positivity but is going to cause a debate with her latest posts that's for sure.

On another note, her videos of her dancing make my teeth itch 😭🤮
Were these the stories that got deleted? I didn't see them, I presumed it was about Covid. Was I right?

Reactions: 2
Were these the stories that got deleted? I didn't see them, I presumed it was about Covid. Was I right?
Yes all about covid and how people should "wake up" and do their own research, how no way on earth were her children getting the vaccine (there's one just been approved for young teens) and how hundreds of thousands are dying because of the vaccines, that they're untested and on trial etc etc. Instagram deleted them under their fake news standards :D😏

Reactions: 1
For IG to see them they would of had to been reported a few times, so some that are following her obviously didn't agree and hit report. They all had covid info links to NHS or. Gov Web site on first, which IG must of implied, then more must of reported them and they got removed completely.

The tummy tuck made me think hmmmm not very relatable but she has 7 and if you can do it why now and now the moaning about money but could pay £300 for a taxi. Ffs.

I get she sys her operation was to get rid of scar but clearly vanity too
Sick of the dancing in crop top videos I'm embarrassed for her poor kids... they must be mortified.
The anti vacine stuff really put me off following her too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's moaning today about how people think they're well off when they're not. Yet she's just paid thousands to have her belly done privately, and yesterday she paid over £300 to get a taxi home from her mums because her car had broken down.
I agree about the Tiktok dancing too, so embarrassing lol
I saw someone calling her out and she deleted the comments when she made it seem like the doctor had her on the table and just decided to do a tummy tuck.. she made everyone think it was scar revision when I was actually just a tummy tuck also she’s prancing around in belly tops and drinking when after a tummy tuck you have to wear compression garments for at least 6 weeks!! Like be real! It’s a major surgery but she clearly had some crap doctors for her not to be told wear compression

I know I follow a couple of people who have what tummy tucks and all take it really easy amd wear
Ing compress garments too. Nothing wrong with tummy tuck but just don't like the pretence she did.
She was then just dying to show odd wearing all these crops tops 🤮 poor kids must be so embarrassed

With regards to the kids clothes I believe she orders a lot of fake stuff from wish or Ali express. She has also made her own clothes in the past and bought designer labels to attach (not sure that’s legal) I really don’t get the fascination with balenciaga plastered over everything they all wear. So cringe. Some of the clothes will be gifted too but there’s no way they are all real. Their supermarket bill alone must be colossal and I’m quite sure if you could afford designer clothes like that you would rent a bigger house so the twins aren’t in the dining room with their bed next to a chest freezer. I think they are very average income but I don’t think she makes out that they are rich either. They never do family holidays she always goes alone

It’s all just a facade the fake clothes.. the low budget tummy tuck by what’s obviously a questionable doctor.. I don’t understand the no family holidays because she spends money on lip fillers and other crap.. that’s why the vaccine rants are confusing because clearly she doesn’t value her body that much

I know I follow a couple of people who have what tummy tucks and all take it really easy amd wear
Ing compress garments too. Nothing wrong with tummy tuck but just don't like the pretence she did.
She was then just dying to show odd wearing all these crops tops 🤮 poor kids must be so embarrassed
Omg I remember when she done a video and said she used to be part of a Afro dance group it was soooo cringe to watch especially being mixed Caribbean it was almost insulting she really thinks she’s an amazing dancer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s all just a facade the fake clothes.. the low budget tummy tuck by what’s obviously a questionable doctor.. I don’t understand the no family holidays because she spends money on lip fillers and other crap.. that’s why the vaccine rants are confusing because clearly she doesn’t value her body that much

Omg I remember when she done a video and said she used to be part of a Afro dance group it was soooo cringe to watch especially being mixed Caribbean it was almost insulting she really thinks she’s an amazing dancer
That is really cringe! I also think for a family of mixed race children there is little to zero culture in their household. She never references ANYTHING to do with their heritage. It also really grates on me when she promotes ppl to follow and they are 99% clones of her. White women and their families or possibly a mixed race woman. She has never promoted any black families. I find it sad that those children appear to have no connection with a whole other side of them and she’s raising them as she would white children.

That is really cringe! I also think for a family of mixed race children there is little to zero culture in their household. She never references ANYTHING to do with their heritage. It also really grates on me when she promotes ppl to follow and they are 99% clones of her. White women and their families or possibly a mixed race woman. She has never promoted any black families. I find it sad that those children appear to have no connection with a whole other side of them and she’s raising them as she would white children.
Ps her dancing grosses me out

Reactions: 4
Sorry I called the Tummy tuck was for vanity and if it wasn’t she wouldn’t be a mum of 7 prancing round in god awful crop tops, I’m not a fan of crop tops anyway but the ones she wears are god awful and don’t suit her 🥴
As for the Covid tit she is purposely trying to force her opinion down other people’s throats with her platform and half the stuff she says or shares is not backed by facts, everyone’s entitled to free speech and their own opinion but you are supposed to be an influencer with young people who are probably confused following you!

Is anyone else terribly bored of seeing her newly toned stomach in every single outfit she now wears? We get it, you look amazing, but you don't need to show it off every day!

• Haha
Is anyone else terribly bored of seeing her newly toned stomach in every single outfit she now wears? We get it, you look amazing, but you don't need to show it off every day!
Had to unfollow she's so cringe and preachy

Also, the 'this is normal' posts are soooo repetitive 🥱

Also, the 'this is normal' posts are soooo repetitive 🥱
Very!! She knows that kind of video will get shared and shared cos ppl are so ‘inspired’ when women ‘keep it real’ she’s also told her followers to share it in her stories. It’s a ploy to gain more followers and get more work.

Her dress sense atm is really cringe especially those tops with the tie front worn with short skirts. Talk about a blast from the past !

And is it me or does she say literally in almost every sentence !?

I saw someone calling her out and she deleted the comments when she made it seem like the doctor had her on the table and just decided to do a tummy tuck.. she made everyone think it was scar revision when I was actually just a tummy tuck also she’s prancing around in belly tops and drinking when after a tummy tuck you have to wear compression garments for at least 6 weeks!! Like be real! It’s a major surgery but she clearly had some crap doctors for her not to be told wear compression
Actually in her case no she didn’t have crap doctors, she was most definitely advised to wear her compression garment for at least TWELVE weeks.. but continues to not listen and not wear it for vanity reasons as she feels she doesn’t need it. Beyond irritating but she’d much rather show off her results to Tik Tok and Instagram than look after them!

• Wow
I don’t necessarily agree with the extreme amount of anti vaccine posts but I do think she’s just trying to spread awareness of what many don’t know - that the vaccines are causing many adverse reactions and deaths and it’s not shown in the media. A good mate of mine collapsed within days of his and had 3 clots to the lungs so I do think there is a lot of truth in what she’s trying to say about side effects BUT it’s a little too much it’s almost like she’s trying to force her own views into everyone. I also agree maybe getting a little carried away with the crop tops but I spose after having 7 babies and never having a flat stomach it must feel nice🤷🏼‍♀️ I do think she is still one of the realest on IG and there’s things that I do find annoying but I do enjoy following her the majority of the time and many of her posts make me feel like I’m not alone in some of my struggles in life

Reactions: 8
See I don’t agree she is literally forcing her opinion down everyone’s throat and again been called out on it many of times so now deciding to take a step back!! she should never have done it in the first place, she’s being more than opinionated because her posts are instantly deleted other people’s aren’t 👀
as for the crop tops looks like she had a flat stomach pre 7 kids I just think they look really tacky on her they aren’t tasteful I mean half of them are like her 12 year old daughters I genuinely have second hand embarrassment for her!
I used to love her account but now she’s trying to stay relevant and this is where these type of accounts fail because they try too hard and aren’t being themselves

Reactions: 6