The Giddings Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really winds me up with her ‘glow up’ posts like she worked really hard to get where she is. No love, you flew abroad to get a tummy tuck and haven’t worn a normal top since the day you got back! I mean I know it was for the ‘painful scar removal’ (yeah right 😂😂😂) but stop acting like you’ve worked hard years to get the weight off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really winds me up with her ‘glow up’ posts like she worked really hard to get where she is. No love, you flew abroad to get a tummy tuck and haven’t worn a normal top since the day you got back! I mean I know it was for the ‘painful scar removal’ (yeah right 😂😂😂) but stop acting like you’ve worked hard years to get the weight off!!
She’s an insufferable twit 😂 bangs on about work deadlines when it’s just filming shite to post on Instagram and she can’t even get that right! Posted the wrong link for the Hello Fresh tit she was shilling the other day.
Also see she was wearing one of her ridiculous crop tops on the fishing trip with her dad, inappropriate much? 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's going away again this weekend. She's out a lot considering she never takes the kids away....

Reactions: 4
Oh my god the festival outfits… and the makeup, if you can call it that.

is she actually ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god the festival outfits… and the makeup, if you can call it that.

is she actually ok?
I dont know who the hell would wear sandals to a festival..Her toes will get crushed 😂
All of those outfits looked shocking! Those clothes look so cheap and nasty

• Haha
I dont know who the hell would wear sandals to a festival..Her toes will get crushed 😂
All of those outfits looked shocking! Those clothes look so cheap and nasty
By all accounts, her husband works his fingers to the bone, she doesn't work and all of her kids are at full time school. Yet she's the one who always gets to go away and have a good time 🤔

By all accounts, her husband works his fingers to the bone, she doesn't work and all of her kids are at full time school. Yet she's the one who always gets to go away and have a good time 🤔
Yeah this is what seems unfair, she is the only one of them all that actually gets to go out and do things. It’s constant too - she must spend tons on all the crap she does!!!

I notice her and her friends are always surrounded / dancing with men when they are out/away! So disrespectful to her husband. I wish she would remember she’s not a teenager anymore 😂

• Sick
I notice her and her friends are always surrounded / dancing with men when they are out/away! So disrespectful to her husband. I wish she would remember she’s not a teenager anymore 😂
i just thought this when I watched her stories. She’s so thirsty for attention, as is her tragic bestie!
Even down to how she always posts on tik tok about being a mum to 7. She just waits for the comments to roll in about how she looks amazing or there’s no way she’s had 7 kids etc 🙄😂

I’m sorry but how cringey and try hard do her and her sad mates look 😂😳😬 actually embarrassing!!! And previous posters are right, she never does anything nice with any of her poor kids. They just get dragged down the beach. She’s a selfish twit.

Attachments

• Haha
'Such a vibe' is so cringe.... but not as cringe as how desperate and cheap her dress sense is.

Take your kids out Tess! Take them out for a night/weekend away for a change...

I’m sorry but how cringey and try hard do her and her sad mates look 😂😳😬 actually embarrassing!!! And previous posters are right, she never does anything nice with any of her poor kids. They just get dragged down the beach. She’s a selfish twit.
Yep! Because she spends all her (Chris’s) money on these constant weekends away with her trashy mates instead. I love how she always uses the ‘So grateful Chris gets discount on these hotels’ excuse too!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Her fake designer that she prints herself 😂
I remember when the twins were young and she showed us how she made their designer coats, cheap coats then adding a logo onto them that she had bought. She then proceeded to ask if anyone wanted to buy one 🤣
Pretty sure that’s illegal

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I remember when the twins were young and she showed us how she made their designer coats, cheap coats then adding a logo onto them that she had bought. She then proceeded to ask if anyone wanted to buy one 🤣
Pretty sure that’s illegal
It's just so tacky.