The Garrihys #10 G3's bae's still on the scene, G2's begging is obscene, G1 is still selling serene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could someone give a guide or template on what to say to this companies when we email them to highlight our disgust?

Reactions: 3
How come Joanne hasn’t been on ‘Dz and friends’ or the other pain James Kavanagh. Are they not really your friends Dz? Are they too busy to throw you a bone?

Instead it’s an episode with…..Donncha. Was Carl too busy phoning Ireland?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Klare Gardashian is a cheap tacky woman. I hope the Garrihys get their comeuppance one of these days. How distasteful is this comment. I think we should share the views expressed here with royal Caribbean and I’m getting on to the PAC and Oireachtas media committee … I’ve had enough of this absolute shite
It’s the “little” break!!! People work & save hard to go on a royal Caribbean cruise!!! A “little” break is so condescending!!! I’m be fuming if I was on that ship & seen her stories!! It’s disgusting!!

Reactions: 29
I’m disgusted with Royal Caribbean for gifting Doireann a cruise so she can #workit them. She has the # is the smallest font. Meanwhile the rest of us have to spend our hard earned cash. It’s disappointing as we’ve used their cruise line before and this has definitely turned me off booking in future.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nice week for Doreen to be off on her well deserved little break with the first JLNR's since the RTE pay scandal coming out tomorrow. I'd be shocked if their diabolical show hasn't been hit hard

Reactions: 16
It’s the “little” break!!! People work & save hard to go on a royal Caribbean cruise!!! A “little” break is so condescending!!! I’m be fuming if I was on that ship & seen her stories!! It’s disgusting!!
And her just back from a few days in Marbella. A quick search on RC website shows that cruise is €3,200 for 2 people in a balcony room. Doesn’t include flights or drinks package, day trips etc.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Or flights. Wonder how she got this gig
The return flights with Aer Lingus )for next Sunday for 1 week) is almost €1,800 for 2 people. Ryanair is €1,600 for 2 people.
That brings approx cruise + flights to €5,000. No day excursions, drinks package or other purchases/spending money .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
If that's what Klare considers a little break, god know what a major break would be.

Reactions: 11
I went on a RC cruise years ago and it was easily 3k per person and that was with just a window no balcony.
We booked a year in advance. Got flights, transfers, deluxe drinks package and an interior stateroom for €5k. A balcony stateroom was an extra €1200. We booked our own excursions and didn’t have speciality dining. I can see how it could cost €7k easily.
It was a more than a little break for us 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The fact that she states 'work with' on her posts, surely she'll have to declare taht for tax purposes?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.