The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like that comment has been deleted now? So sick of "influencers" deleting every single negative comment even if it's not directly critisicing them. They all live in a delusional other world where nothing is ever wrong. What kind of example is Aoibhinn setting for her girls if she deletes these comments instead of accepting them like a grown up?
Ah hunni... From what we have seen here and from people who actually know her hubby.. I think couches are the last thing on her mind. To summarise from what this thread has said... She is married to a gay man who doesn't wanna come out... Fair enough but give me my own problems and biks any day... I'd prefer to owe Aib so much on a mortgage than to have to have the life she has... Líving a lie but but putting on a front for magazines and followers.. No thank you hun....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The 2fm show is atrocious, they are
Did anyone see Aoibhin's story saying "Don't Grow up it'$ a trap". I'm not sure if she noticed the but the S in "it's" is a dollar sign. If Hanorah is anything like her mother and aunts she wont be paying for much! Also felt it was ironic as the two girls are carted out for $ on their mum's page.

Refreshing and surprising to see Ailbhe blocked out her babies face on her stories today.

ah sure they all block out the face for a few weeks and then he’ll be everywhere. I don’t know why they bother, taking the high road for a few weeks to make themselves feel like great mothers.

Ah hunni... From what we have seen here and from people who actually know her hubby.. I think couches are the last thing on her mind. To summarise from what this thread has said... She is married to a gay man who doesn't wanna come out... Fair enough but give me my own problems and biks any day... I'd prefer to owe Aib so much on a mortgage than to have to have the life she has... Líving a lie but but putting on a front for magazines and followers.. No thank you hun....
Are we sure this is true? All I’ve seen is a few messages on here on TL claiming everyone in Ennis knows he’s gay. What stories have ye heard?

Sorry this is OT but does anyone know if there is a thread for Martin Gilfoyle? Or what has been going on with him recently that he’s getting shoutouts from people saying how nice etc he is.

Reactions: 2
Sorry this is OT but does anyone know if there is a thread for Martin Gilfoyle? Or what has been going on with him recently that he’s getting shoutouts from people saying how nice etc he is.
Don't know if there is a thread. Can't find it if there is.
Marty is big on Tiktok. I assume it must be teenagers or children doing the shoutouts.

he was in the TikTok GOAT house for a day, a place were “famous”...”content creators”... “create”.... 😳
then people on Twitter were calling him a pweirdo because the people in the house are younger than him, so he left the house. It’s more of a twitter story if you look up his name it’s all there.

Reactions: 8
he was in the TikTok GOAT house for a day, a place were “famous”...”content creators”... “create”.... 😳
then people on Twitter were calling him a pweirdo because the people in the house are younger than him, so he left the house. It’s more of a twitter story if you look up his name it’s all there.
Thanks

Don't know if there is a thread. Can't find it if there is.
Marty is big on Tiktok. I assume it must be teenagers or children doing the shoutouts.
It’s actually not, I certainly don’t follow teenagers or children, it’s Georgie Crawford and Trisha’s transformation.

• Wow
The stuff going on on Twitter the other day was insane in fairness. So much derogatory stuff about the guys being predatory etc. because they're older. Really unfair. I died at one tweet though which said 'Surely at his age Marty Guilfoyle is in the goat house as Bean an Tí' 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The stuff going on on Twitter the other day was insane in fairness. So much derogatory stuff about the guys being predatory etc. because they're older. Really unfair. I died at one tweet though which said 'Surely at his age Marty Guilfoyle is in the goat house as Bean an Tí' 🤣🤣🤣
I feel 100 years old currently, have no idea what a tic tok house or goat house is 🙈

• Haha
They have his and her showers in the bathroom? Pink and green. Wtaf? More loans than sense😜 finding her colourschemes quite strange. She will be sick of them soon

I feel 100 years old currently, have no idea what a tic tok house or goat house is 🙈
I am a dinosaur I have no idea what any of it means I just about know what Tik Tok is but I have never been even remotely tempted to sign up to it.

Can I ask a genuine question? The majority on here don’t like Aoibhin... why the interest in seeing the magazine shoot? If I didn’t like someone, I’d wouldn’t be bothered looking at their photos. It’s been mentioned a few times and I find it interesting.

I feel sorry for her if what’s been said on here is true. She’s a beautiful lady and the girls are gorgeous. But her husband certainly doesn’t seem to be present a lot. If the rumours are true, would she not be better off in Dublin, with her family and where she’d have more job prospects as an actress/model.

Can I ask a genuine question? The majority on here don’t like Aoibhin... why the interest in seeing the magazine shoot? If I didn’t like someone, I’d wouldn’t be bothered looking at their photos. It’s been mentioned a few times and I find it interesting.

I feel sorry for her if what’s been said on here is true. She’s a beautiful lady and the girls are gorgeous. But her husband certainly doesn’t seem to be present a lot. If the rumours are true, would she not be better off in Dublin, with her family and where she’d have more job prospects as an actress/model.
People just want a proper gawk at the house. Nothing to do with liking her or not. I like that she hasn’t gone with the normal grey but I think the house will look very dated in a short time.
She said herself she didn’t like the world of acting where you can go months between jobs. She wanted to be her own boss. As for the husband, I’m guessing hotel management means long hours.

Reactions: 7

I thought the same, shocked that someone even bought the magazine as I didn’t think anyone bought magazines anymore. I suppose with every thing in life, some people like her, some people get annoyed by the falsities she portrays. Maybe that person who bought the mag genuinely liked her.

Reactions: 1
People just want a proper gawk at the house. Nothing to do with liking her or not. I like that she hasn’t gone with the normal grey but I think the house will look very dated in a short time.
She said herself she didn’t like the world of acting where you can go months between jobs. She wanted to be her own boss. As for the husband, I’m guessing hotel management means long hours.
I genuinely hope work is all that keeps him busy & the rumours here aren’t true. I would have thought he’d come along to the magazine photo shoot. Maybe not his thing but it comes across like she’s a single mum.

Off topic but is there a thread for Emma.. tiny humans? I always loved her page and I do think she comes across as a nice person, cute kids etc. But the swipe ups and gifted stays are getting to be what the page is all about these days.

She got a gifted hairdryer after asking for recommendations for a new one and telling the story about how the toddler broke the last one....

Last edited:
Yes. I was thinking the same about Emma. All gift and swipe ups now..still like her though but definitely playing the blogger game of lets tell insta what has broken or what I like....boom the gifts come in

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.