The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I don't know why that question annoyed her so much. It was a valid question like. Maybe she's getting serious flak in her DMs for all the gifted staycations and free tit she received during lockdown. She's making herself look like a fool now.

Reactions: 6
Beo and baby elegance collab ! No rest for the weary eh 😉
I’m sorry but I’ve absolutely had it with this lot now. Have the Garrahy family *no shame*? Is it not enough that they’ve already had their WEDDINGS!!! , cots, buggies, baby clothes, car seats, baby gifts, electrical appliances, clothes, makeup, skincare, hair done, facials, food, cars, holidays -all for free!! I mean, the list just goes on and on. They are happy to just sit back and have every aspect of their lives handed to them for free.

And then Doreen has the audacity to say in the Sindo to “let your conscience be your guide”?!? Her conscience must have amnesia, the melt!

Reactions: 16
Tickets €25 fully redeemable on Baby Elegance.............*small print* when you spend €100. Like wtf? €25 to watch something online and then you have to pay another €75 to get the benefit? People who buy into these things have more money than sense. What pandemic eh?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I hate the level of marketing aimed at vulnerable women by influencers. Come to my fashion factory I’ll reach you how to feel good about your appearance for €109.. come to my beo baby-I’ll teach your how to be the perfect mommy. Nothing against the ppl who run these things-they’re business ppl making money but it’s really women’s own fault. We buy what they’re all selling-whether it’s from LLL or pippa we do it because we never believe we’re enough. This beo event wouldn’t have been bought into by our mothers generation because they didn’t have the disposable income and trusted their own instincts because they hadn’t been eroded by years of ads telling them they weren’t enough.
its Like all the tat we’re told we need to buy for babies. In reality a baby doesn’t need anything except a mom and boobs and a warm place to sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I hate the level of marketing aimed at vulnerable women by influencers. Come to my fashion factory I’ll reach you how to feel good about your appearance for €109.. come to my beo baby-I’ll teach your how to be the perfect mommy. Nothing against the ppl who run these things-they’re business ppl making money but it’s really women’s own fault. We buy what they’re all selling-whether it’s from LLL or pippa we do it because we never believe we’re enough. This beo event wouldn’t have been bought into by our mothers generation because they didn’t have the disposable income and trusted their own instincts because they hadn’t been eroded by years of ads telling them they weren’t enough.
its Like all the tat we’re told we need to buy for babies. In reality a baby doesn’t need anything except a mom and boobs and a warm place to sleep.
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 This is exactly how I feel. Well, except for the boobs. Babies don’t technically need the boobs 🤣 my baba never got a sniff of my boobs I couldn’t abide the thought of breastfeeding and still can’t bear to think of anything sucking on me all day every day even though people told me I’d feel differently when I got to the second one (in no way do I disapprove of breastfeeding I think it’s fantastic just not for me personally). We didn’t use half the stuff we got for our first and I don’t plan to use it the second time round either! Load of nonsense!

What bugs me the most with this Beo crap is that they claim to be in the business of wellness and “empowering women”

There is absolutely nothing empowering about having to pay a hundred quid to be spoken down to by money-hungry scammers.

Since when did women need to be taught how to breathe and sleep? These are basic human functions ffs! And if you did happen to be struggling with either, it’s nothing a cursory Google couldn’t remedy within 30 seconds flat. And Aoibhinn, the human migraine is cashing in on this crap. By essentially making women doubt themselves and feel they aren’t capable of even breathing without attending a a Mickey Mouse course ran by a failed Fairly crappy actress. And preying on women’s vulnerabilities is the polar opposite of empowering, it’s toxic to the core.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
What bugs me the most with this Beo crap is that they claim to be in the business of wellness and “empowering women”

There is absolutely nothing empowering about having to pay a hundred quid to be spoken down to by money-hungry scammers.

Since when did women need to be taught how to breath and sleep? These are basic human functions ffs! And if you did happen to be struggling with either, it’s nothing a cursory Google couldn’t remedy within 30 seconds flat. And Aoibhinn, the human migraine is cashing in on this crap. By essentially making women doubt themselves and feel they aren’t capable of even breathing without attending a a Mickey Mouse course ran by a failed Fairly crappy actress. And preying on women’s vulnerabilities is the polar opposite of empowering, it’s toxic to the core.
Lots of intelligent women on this thread! Glad I’m out of the baby stage. You second guess yourself enough without having the likes of St Aoibhin telling you how you are doing it all wrong. Some of these mummy bloggers seem to think they were the first women to ever juggle a few kids.

Reactions: 11

Since when did women need to be taught how to breathe and sleep? These are basic human functions ffs! And if you did happen to be struggling with either, it’s nothing a cursory Google couldn’t remedy within 30 seconds flat. And Aoibhinn, the human migraine is cashing in on this crap. By essentially making women doubt themselves and feel they aren’t capable of even breathing without attending a a Mickey Mouse course ran by a failed Fairly crappy actress. And preying on women’s vulnerabilities is the polar opposite of empowering, it’s toxic to the core.
Does being empowered mean getting everything for free by making gullible people go to their events or buy from their swipe ups?

Reactions: 3
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 This is exactly how I feel. Well, except for the boobs. Babies don’t technically need the boobs 🤣 my baba never got a sniff of my boobs I couldn’t abide the thought of breastfeeding and still can’t bear to think of anything sucking on me all day every day even though people told me I’d feel differently when I got to the second one (in no way do I disapprove of breastfeeding I think it’s fantastic just not for me personally). We didn’t use half the stuff we got for our first and I don’t plan to use it the second time round either! Load of nonsense!
Haha well you know what I mean- if you choose to breastfeed that’s all baba needs not that one is better than the other but let’s just say there were no shops or access to formula you could feed your baby yourself x

Haha well you know what I mean- if you choose to breastfeed that’s all baba needs not that one is better than the other but let’s just say there were no shops or access to formula you could feed your baby yourself x
Oh God yeah I totally get it and in fairness the babies prefer the boobs too there’s no doubt about it 🤣 really they need to be just cuddled and loved and fed and changed (the endless laundry in the early days 😫) not a load of stuff in a room they won’t even sleep in for months!

Reactions: 2
Jesus christ They'd do anything for a bit of cash ! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ok just had to unfollow Dz because she just wasn’t for me. The hit me like a tonne of bricks comment with the giggle, what even was that?
Also... a dog account 🙄
Bye
That fake laugh is so cringe 🙈🙈what is she doing like

Reactions: 4
Ok just had to unfollow Dz because she just wasn’t for me. The hit me like a tonne of bricks comment with the giggle, what even was that?
Also... a dog account 🙄
Bye
I gave up on Doireann earlier on in the year but couldn't help myself. As of 5pm this evening a 4 legged dog has 1700 followers. Not even doireann can get the blame for this. People. Idiots. Is it any f*cking wonder

Reactions: 13
The dog has his own acc so he can post all his free stays 😳 probably a business idea by mom and dad. BEO really targets vulnerable new moms

Anyone hear her trying to impersonate Pippa on the radio this morning? It was pretty crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.