The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. It's awful and its bitchy. And if Pippa said anything about it she be called a bad sport. But tbh it's not slagging its insulting her. Nah not funny.sounds like she has serious issue with her.

Reactions: 7
I would love to know how much RTE pay her (and by Rte I mean us plebs who pay for RTE)

I would love to know how much RTE pay her (and by Rte I mean us plebs who pay for RTE)
Doireann Enterprises (🙄) her company had a profit of 84k last year so must be getting paid pretty well.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Doireann enterprises 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s like a name a 5 year old would use to call their lemonade stand business

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree. It's awful and its bitchy. And if Pippa said anything about it she be called a bad sport. But tbh it's not slagging its insulting her. Nah not funny.sounds like she has serious issue with her.
Exactly, it’s very thinly veiled “slagging” which is really just an opportunity to be nasty and insulting. Pure mean girls vibes. I’m no fan of Pippa but if Doreen took the piss out of my children like that on national radio, she’d be getting a solicitor’s letter for herself.

Reactions: 8
The absolute state of that Pippa impression, Doireann is an embarrassment at this stage. Having to haul out pathetic impersonations that weren’t even funny four years ago. Making sly, bitchy digs at Pippa in order to stay remotely relevant -what happened to “Women supporting women” and #BeKind, Doireann?

And then mentioning Pippa’s children while trying to rip the piss out of their mother? Everybody knows children are off-limits for cheap gags. Not even the most famous celebs in the world have to put up with their children being slagged, only the lowest of the low resort to that kind of crap. Imagine if the little boys heard that on the radio? Shame on you Doireann Garrihy and 2FM!!
I cant imagine she or her sisters would like it if someone did that and mentioned her nieces.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Agreed. She's the least 'famous' of the 3 and only has a huge following because of her sisters. She has absolutely no niche.
But she has a big following because of her sisters as you say so she will be of interest to the likes of RSVP or VIP or whatever the hell they are calling themselves now. I wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 3
But she has a big following because of her sisters as you say so she will be of interest to the likes of RSVP or VIP or whatever the hell they are calling themselves now. I wouldn’t be surprised.
Didn't she have her wedding in one of them magazines. It's ridiculous what culture we are livin in... Zelebs..

Yeah I saw it somewhere. I remember being properly horrified at the bridesmaids and the Aran jumpers on them! Loved the skirts but not the jumpers. Each to their own obviously but their 2 weddings weekend was a bit much for me!

Yeah I saw it somewhere. I remember being properly horrified at the bridesmaids and the Aran jumpers on them! Loved the skirts but not the jumpers. Each to their own obviously but their 2 weddings weekend was a bit much for me!
Have to say I actually loved the jumpers ! Thought they were a nice change to the usual.
I actually drove by the hotel the wedding it was in on a staycation and looked it up online to see what it was without realising that was the venue. It is very exclusive and pricey 😲😬 can't remember bthe name of it but was just outside Ballyvaughan in Co Clare

Reactions: 4
Have to say I actually loved the jumpers ! Thought they were a nice change to the usual.
I actually drove by the hotel the wedding it was in on a staycation and looked it up online to see what it was without realising that was the venue. It is very exclusive and pricey 😲😬 can't remember bthe name of it but was just outside Ballyvaughan in Co Clare
Doubt they paid what we’d have to pay for a wedding there. Easy go pricey when you aren’t footing the bill.

Gregan's Castle.
Very pricey but I think they had very few guests on the day? The bigger party was day two in one of John Burke's hotels, so a decent family discount can be assumed!
Gregan's is lovely for afternoon tea - very much a cosy, homely, country hotel and the food is delicious. Well priced too, which surprised me considering how much it costs to stay there!

Gregans is fab for afternoon tea love it! And as I said each to their own in fairness it was her day and she had it her way and that’s fine. And also I do think she looked beautiful her dress was gorgeous both days. I just wouldn’t be into having 2 weddings. It isn’t for me. But each to their own.

Reactions: 1
Ah lads she's commenting on her own posts, from berties page, "very funny mom" 🙈🙈 cant believe what I'm seeing 🤢😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I saw that! Nothing wrong with her ego.
as a dog owner, I find it funny when people refer to me as my dog’s mum...bit odd (he def is treated like royalty in our house... but I’m not his mum!)

Reactions: 3
I saw that! Nothing wrong with her ego.
as a dog owner, I find it funny when people refer to me as my dog’s mum...bit odd (he def is treated like royalty in our house... but I’m not his mum!)
Yep, I always thought that was odd too. I totally call the dog my baby but I'm absolutely not his mom!

Aoibhin tagged EZ living in her latest post sitting on the couch. Must be gifted or at least discounted! EZ Living commented and someone who received damaged furniture commented back saying if only all customers got the same level of customer service. So true!

Companies need to cop on and realise that it's their paying customers they need to focus on! Instead these "influencers" are given everything for nothing and fawned over.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.