The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the dog account was a last ditch attempt to remain relevant in a field of sheep.
she’s a genius.
who would have thought of creating a 2nd IG account !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She needs to quit it with the stupid impersonations. They’re absolutely crap and embarrassing
I don't mind her but then again I only check her socials when I'm super bored every 6 months or so. You'd swear it was the same reel. She's probably nervous nothing else will work for her so she's stuck in that schtick now. Hate that.

I gave up on Doireann earlier on in the year but couldn't help myself. As of 5pm this evening a 4 legged dog has 1700 followers. Not even doireann can get the blame for this. People. Idiots. Is it any f*cking wonder
Bet 1700 of them don't wear masks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to love Doireann and her impressions. I used to also love 2fm when it was Jen and Keith and Bernard. I hate listening to "chat" on the radio and prefer music but theirs was the only show I listened to. When the shake up happened I was delighted it was Doireann and Eoghan. I liked them both my god she isnt cut out for it at all. I stopped listening. I feel like she shouts into the radio.

That impression of Pippa was shockingly bad. Not funny at all!

Reactions: 12
She was gasssss back in the Snapchat days but good jaysus. Those Rte “programmes” and the god forsaken impressions. Just stop it!!!!!!!!!! You are not funny. At all. Not even slightly. STOP IT!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
I used to love Doireann and her impressions. I used to also love 2fm when it was Jen and Keith and Bernard. I hate listening to "chat" on the radio and prefer music but theirs was the only show I listened to. When the shake up happened I was delighted it was Doireann and Eoghan. I liked them both my god she isnt cut out for it at all. I stopped listening. I feel like she shouts into the radio.

Pippa impression is shocking bad its so cringe listening to it..is she not morto posting it even she cant think its good🤣🙄

Reactions: 7

I think Eoghan just shows her up. Even though he’s not the most likeable person he’s the way better radio presenter, she just gets lost. She’d never be
able to hold a show on her own and it shows when even more on their show

Reactions: 8
Those poor kids I bet they didn’t even have a choice. All for her own gain.

Reactions: 1
I find them all tone deaf to what people actually feel. Aoibhin was doing spon for Dove soap during the pandemic and also m&s pjs at the beginning of lockdown when people were prob spending way more time in pj's. I unfollowed then as everything going on was so surreal and then to see her flogging pjs.

Now doing a spread advertising her new home when a lot of people (myself included) are being made redundant and there is still so much uncertainty. A lot of it was probably sponsored too as the Garrihy's don't open their purses easily. We have seen that the will take anything that is going free.

Reactions: 9
The absolute state of that Pippa impression, Doireann is an embarrassment at this stage. Having to haul out pathetic impersonations that weren’t even funny four years ago. Making sly, bitchy digs at Pippa in order to stay remotely relevant -what happened to “Women supporting women” and #BeKind, Doireann?

And then mentioning Pippa’s children while trying to rip the piss out of their mother? Everybody knows children are off-limits for cheap gags. Not even the most famous celebs in the world have to put up with their children being slagged, only the lowest of the low resort to that kind of crap. Imagine if the little boys heard that on the radio? Shame on you Doireann Garrihy and 2FM!!

Reactions: 20
The absolute state of that Pippa impression, Doireann is an embarrassment at this stage. Having to haul out pathetic impersonations that weren’t even funny four years ago. Making sly, bitchy digs at Pippa in order to stay remotely relevant -what happened to “Women supporting women” and #BeKind, Doireann?

And then mentioning Pippa’s children while trying to rip the piss out of their mother? Everybody knows children are off-limits for cheap gags. Not even the most famous celebs in the world have to put up with their children being slagged, only the lowest of the low resort to that kind of crap. Imagine if the little boys heard that on the radio? Shame on you Doireann Garrihy and 2FM!!
I agree!! Its 2fms fault for allowing it. Sur

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.