The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Donal’s away again today (don’t know if it’s free yet) and Lottie Ryan was in 3 different hotels last week (all with #gifted or @tagged)and headed home to delivery of her new @tagged kitchen and living room furniture. I’m sure Doireann’s ‘adventure’ this week will have a # somewhere along the way
I actually stayed in one of the hotels Lottie stayed in last weekend. I was so annoyed seeing her free stays, I actually emailed the hotel the other night. We stayed for two nights and after eating and drinking in the hotel for two days along with a spa treatment, our bill on checking out was quite frankly astronomical. But we both worked hard all over lockdown and said we’d treat ourselves seeing as our yearly holiday away was cancelled. I asked them to explain why they choose these “influencers” to stay there for free, what do they gain from it. I questioned why my dog didn’t receive the same big welcome pack of stuff that Lotties did and why weren’t the same goodies left in my room that she got! No reply and I prob sounded like a complete Karen but needed to get it off my chest how annoyed I was!

• Angry
Reactions: 34
You can guarantee if she was handed a freebie holiday abroad she’d be gone. It’s just her utter hypocrisy that gets my goat. Telling us to support local business while she grabs a freebie and not the first one over lockdown either.
Ughhh I literally cannot stand her and I’m glad her true colours are coming out. She has a typical spoilt rich girl sense of entitlement. It’s the influencers who pay for their stay/services and who give a great review that I trust and respect. If the places wanted to give a free stay after that as a thank you then absolutely go ahead. But seriously, she can well afford it. Don’t know about her finances my HOLE. It’s the tax payer who provides a lot of her finances on the radio let’s not forget!
Well to be fair the taxpayer pays for about half of t
Lottie was the biggest beg of all! Did a whole ‘pet friendly hotels?’ question box and all of a sudden she’s got 3 gifted stays. Have they no shame! It’s so obvious what they’re doing aswell
Any notice Lottie’s lips look painful lately? I know she always get them done but this time around they look like a giant blister.

Reactions: 4
And Donal’s away again today (don’t know if it’s free yet) and Lottie Ryan was in 3 different hotels last week (all with #gifted or @tagged)and headed home to delivery of her new @tagged kitchen and living room furniture. I’m sure Doireann’s ‘adventure’ this week will have a # somewhere along the way
Wait does Donal not live in LA? I've not looked at his profile for ages because he does my head in 😂

Wait does Donal not live in LA? I've not looked at his profile for ages because he does my head in 😂
He and the family moved home and are living in Howth. They planned to move home this year, but the pandemic accelerated them coming home. I didn't envy them trying to move back, it looked like a nightmare.

Lottie was the biggest beg of all! Did a whole ‘pet friendly hotels?’ question box and all of a sudden she’s got 3 gifted stays. Have they no shame! It’s so obvious what they’re doing aswell
Could Doireann not have passed on her pet friendly recommendations? She did the same beg a few weeks previous 🤣

Reactions: 14
Doireann has no real talent or qualifications to speak of so she’s forced to move in these small, incestuous Dublin circles where her brown-nosing connections are her only hope of actually achieving anything.

Reactions: 11
I think DG has plenty of talent and made it to where she is because of her following not the fact she’s got a connection to ID. Honestly!

I like the three sisters-think theyre different and seem to have values.

yeah they get some freebies. But then you know what they share some their private life so maybe that’s the trade off. They’re deffo nowhere near as sponsored as the majority out there

I think DG has plenty of talent and made it to where she is because of her following not the fact she’s got a connection to ID. Honestly!

yeah they get some freebies. But then you know what they share some their private life so maybe that’s the trade off. They’re deffo nowhere near as sponsored as the majority out there
Friend of the girls are ya😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17

You've obviously never met doireann so 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I might be wrong, but it looks like Doireann’s boyfriend is wearing a wedding band on his left hand ?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

So if we all start sharing our private lives on Instagram we should all get freebies for it?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nah just not unnecessarily unfair
How is it unfair? Thousands of people have lost their jobs and this lot and the other Influencers who wouldn't know a hard day's work if it's slapped them in the face spend every day bragging about all of the free stuff they get.

Reactions: 11
How is it unfair? Thousands of people have lost their jobs and this lot and the other Influencers who wouldn't know a hard day's work if it's slapped them in the face spend every day bragging about all of the free stuff they get.
Very sad ppl are unfortunate since Covid. My point is the Garrihys are not in the league of the others by a long shot

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.