The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That made me see red. When has she ever expressed solidarity with teachers or nurses or anyone who’s been driven to taking industrial action? It’s pure virtue-signalling and the equivalent of all those influencers who put up black squares in the summer of 2020 but have now moved on.

Reactions: 16
That made me see red. When has she ever expressed solidarity with teachers or nurses or anyone who’s been driven to taking industrial action? It’s pure virtue-signalling and the equivalent of all those influencers who put up black squares in the summer of 2020 but have now moved on.
She probably doesn’t understand it, she’s not the brightest person. Also I guarantee her family are Tory

Reactions: 8
She most likely saw Katherine O’s solidarity shout out on stories earlier and has jumped on the bandwagon, like always.
She certainly isn’t the brightest and most of her content is recycled/copied from elsewhere anyway

Reactions: 5
She most likely saw Katherine O’s solidarity shout out on stories earlier and has jumped on the bandwagon, like always.
She certainly isn’t the brightest and most of her content is recycled/copied from elsewhere anyway
yep, and Katherine was actually home entertaining her kids, acknowledging the effect that childcare shutdown has on society

Reactions: 3
And I guess that’s why it rankles - Katherine (like most other parents) is inconvenienced having the kids at home on a workaday, yet acknowledges her support for teachers.

Alex on the other hand… well even if Peggy isn’t actually at a private school, we all know that Dopey doesn’t ever appear to leave the house + both of their ‘workloads’ are questionable at the best of times. She’s just so glib, it really irritates.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Someone used the phrase big Tory energy to describe her a while back over the bbc tv license and I use it all the time now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Coming across from the Jack Monroe threads - One Line a Day implies something quite specific 😳 ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Middle aged posh Tory’s are the worst….bring it out instead of dessert at dinner parties, but since she doesn’t have dinner parties it’s probably not the case here 😂
Empty bags are out again in her latest reel

Reactions: 2
I actually quite like how she's styled the outfits in the last reel 🫣 minus the flat awkward bags and the slightly odd posture. I do think she has a talent in styling but she's... A bit lazy? It just doesn't hit like the other instahun fashion folk.

I think the Colombian marching powder comment was re Jack M, not Alex? I can’t see Alex partaking (not frugal is it?) but Jack is a different story altogether!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She does it just to bleeping bug me! 😂

I think a daily spliff (or 3) is more Alex and Dopey's style. Might explain the rampant beige food and TV consumption.
Tbh I just assumed that was why he’s nicknamed Dopey on these threads!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.