The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Important question! If you click on an affiliate link on your phone, how do you clear cookies without clearing password data?

Just click through a cashback site afterwards.
Sorry, OT, but are there any in particular that are good to use? I’m trying to be more frugal (so actively not buying stuff from tiger, sending my bills to parents or having gifted hotel stays) and feel like things like cash back sites are something I need to work out how to use regularly so I don’t miss out on stuff I could be entitled to through ordinary spending habits.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry, OT, but are there any in particular that are good to use? I’m trying to be more frugal (so actively not buying stuff from tiger, sending my bills to parents or having gifted hotel stays) and feel like things like cash back sites are something I need to work out how to use regularly so I don’t miss out on stuff I could be entitled to through ordinary spending habits.
Not the person you quoted but I always use a cashback site it’s so so easy! I only use topcashback but know others exist and savvier people compare rates between them so fingers crossed one of those queens replies! I think their refer a friend program is quite good where both you and the friend who referred you gets a few quid, if you Google it some of the money saving blogs have it live (saying this be careful clicking anything on tattle unless you’re ok with that person having your name - like whenever I’ve referred colleagues to octopus energy it’s given me their full name so I’ve always been wary clicking anything shared here because of that!).

Also re more frugal - feel free to join us on the what I spent today thread, lots of us love a £0 spend day - my goal is to cut out the pointless boredom spending you inevitably do during working hours (I’m bad for kids toys!). I saw an Instagram account where a girl marks hers on a diary graphic so I’ve started doing that too!

Thank you for giving me motivation to actually list some bits on Vinted tho 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ooooh I’m very interested in cash back sites but also completely clueless!

Reactions: 2
Quidco is a good one, over the years they've paid out over £1200 to me!

Also if you work for a big company check the various benefits as my work also has a cash back site.

Reactions: 1
She has completely lost the plot by this point. I’m sure the advertisers will catch up with this fact soon.

Reactions: 3
Not sure why she thinks that reel is funny. All I could do is on was what a mess she looked like! I think it would be very beneficial for her if she tried to get back into styling like she used to do, she’s lost her way

Reactions: 2
I’m just so furious seeing her privilege of messing around while others pay for her childcare. I’m currently pregnant, finding it so hard to focus on work and agonising over how many hours to cut after maternity leave to make it work for us and we’re not even in the worst financial situation like so many other families.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe that she thinks she’s a busy working mum doing tit like this. Imagine if any of us did this at work ??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.