The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg i dreamed about these two last night ww were in a tiny car driving to the beach he got out and was wearing a dress ! I think i need psychological help !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh, she’s just publicised one of my favourite chazzers on her Stories. Now all the wannabe Alexes will be flocking there and snapping up the bargains!

Do you think there is a filter on that pic? I don’t know how her face can look so puffy but the skin is so glowy and even?

Reactions: 2
Do you think there is a filter on that pic? I don’t know how her face can look so puffy but the skin is so glowy and even?
It's baffling isn't it! And no-one, literally no-one looks good taking a selfie from below.

Reactions: 2
Oh Alex read the bleeping room. While you do that, I’ll get my tiny violin out for you 🙄

Reactions: 11
Why the need to tell us the Newsletter is free?? Does she think people would actually pay to read it?? Given it usually links to her shopping edit, which is just a ploy for her followers to click and buy so she’s rewarded with affiliate payments.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
On her latest story Alex with a blank to do list with the caption sometimes it's good to start the week off slowly..tell that to the mum getting three kids up and out the door to to school on her own cos her husband has left for work at 5am.. then going on to do a full day of work or housework, picking up kids dinner/after school activities bath and bedtime... omg this is a joke surely? who is she relatable to these days it's definitely not working mums.. not fashionistas who? Like who? Really?!

Reactions: 16
That clearly says something about it being a British thing to be (embarrassed?) about your achievements.

What, exactly, has Alex achieved? Other than using aff links to make money, like the Avon ladies used to? All that expensive education and all she does it watch telly and fanny about multitasking doing several types of duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That clearly says something about it being a British thing to be (embarrassed?) about your achievements.

What, exactly, has Alex achieved? Other than using aff links to make money, like the Avon ladies used to? All that expensive education and all she does it watch telly and fanny about multitasking doing several types of duck all.
That last sentence 👌🏼🙌🏻😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
On her latest story Alex with a blank to do list with the caption sometimes it's good to start the week off slowly..tell that to the mum getting three kids up and out the door to to school on her own cos her husband has left for work at 5am.. then going on to do a full day of work or housework, picking up kids dinner/after school activities bath and bedtime... omg this is a joke surely? who is she relatable to these days it's definitely not working mums.. not fashionistas who? Like who? Really?!
I’m embarrassed for her to think this is content. When I get to work after dropping the kids off, walking the dog, chucking a load of washing in etc. My work diary is back to back meetings and projects I have to smash out before heading home and looking after the family.
She’s a bleeping joke of a person

Reactions: 14
Can anyone screenshot the email tomorrow? I want to see her rationale (and not add to her subscriber count)

A blank to do list at 11am on a Monday morning. That really is a slow start.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.