The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It made me chuckle the other day when she changed into her pjs after a ‘full day filming’ as if she was some kind of movie star. Even funnier when it’s this absolute cobblers that she’s churning out for ‘work’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is she not mortified that filming tit reels is how she and her husband earn a living?

she has also ripped the idea of that running gag off someone else. I’ve seen it before. Original content Alex!
she is such a bag lady.

Reactions: 3
It’s also just so jarring with the feeling of most of us at the moment, is anyone running to Tiger to buy more tat you don’t need right now? I’m spending very little on others and our selves for Christmas this year as it’s just not the right time and Alex should know better.

It’s also just so jarring with the feeling of most of us at the moment, is anyone running to Tiger to buy more tat you don’t need right now? I’m spending very little on others and our selves for Christmas this year as it’s just not the right time and Alex should know better.
You know if you too meal planned as diligently as Alex and did your weekly shop under £40, you could be spending now on Christmas tat. Have you learned nothing from Alex?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am gobsmacked by how bad that reel is - and she wasn’t exactly riding high on content after that reel of her shivering in front of her open door. How the hell does she justify putting out this sort of tit as content?

I am gobsmacked by how bad that reel is - and she wasn’t exactly riding high on content after that reel of her shivering in front of her open door. How the hell does she justify putting out this sort of tit as content?
She even uses every opportunity to remind us she doesn’t charge for content!

Reactions: 4
It’s just so juvenile. This is something you’d expect a 22 year old at work to get excited over, it’s not something I’ve got space in my mind to even think about let alone get excited about cos I’m actually a working mum ? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It’s just so juvenile. This is something you’d expect a 22 year old at work to get excited over, it’s not something I’ve got space in my mind to even think about let alone get excited about cos I’m actually a working mum ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe you don’t work 100 miles/hour like she does? I’d like to remind you that she is also a multi tasker

• Haha
What n£ t for her after this ? That story was just horrendous, she just doesn’t have the personality to make it humorous, edgy or whatever - just pure cringe.

Reactions: 5
Maybe you don’t work 100 miles/hour like she does? I’d like to remind you that she is also a multi tasker
No you’re right, I could only dream of providing such value to my employer as… a reel of me running through a park.

We’re also forgetting she must spend a sizeable % of the week teleporting back to 1964 to do her weekly food shop for £40.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
if you go on clemmie Telford page Alex commented on the last reel.
She mentioned being really down when she read the tattle thread about her, I can understand nobody likes criticism but is it ethical what she does? I don’t know how she can’t expect criticism after lying multiple times, influencing to buy more whilst gaslighting people on how to save by switching bread??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She mentioned being really down when she read the tattle thread about her, I can understand nobody likes criticism but is it ethical what she does? I don’t know how she can’t expect criticism after lying multiple times, influencing to buy more whilst gaslighting people on how to save by switching bread??
The single biggest criticism of her is her repeated failure to declare paid partnerships and adverts as adverts, as is her statutory requirement? If she wants her thread to go quiet all she has to do is the literal bare minimum and it’ll happen. But she doesn’t want to because she wants her school friends to think of her in a certain way.

Not declaring ads is the reason so many threads start, then all of a sudden ppl start spotting bullshit and come back and share it and gossip. The easiest way to not get laughed at on tattle is really and truly declaring ur ads as your threads are instant ghost towns without that constant driver of traffic.

Reactions: 8
Of course nobody likes criticism (and I agree that some of the more personal comments are uncalled for - hands up I've been guilty of this in the past) but they're first to call what they do their "job" and as with all jobs, you are accountable to an employer/client/customer. We (the viewer) are all of these things and so we should be able to critic and feedback on the things we don't like but of course, none of them want to hear anything other than praise and adulation so here we bleeping are!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve just read the feel sorry for me post on CT’s post. These people need to get a bleeping grip! Oh boo hoo someone didn’t like your stupid Instagram post. Try working in the real world! I cry most days when I come home from work as I feel I’m fighting to keep my job, fighting to keep a roof over my head, fighting to pay all the bills. I can’t see any spare money got frivolous things like stupid tiger baubles. I’m so so scared we will loose our house at some point I’m stressed to hell. So people like Alex and her looser husband can just piss off

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.