The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m baffled by her leaving the ‘thing’ in the sink for a few days before they get around to washing it. It would take less than a minute to wash it.

It was such a childish video - the air-fryer saves electricity - not exactly, it uses less electricity than an oven. She wouldn’t replace her oven with an air-fryer - I don’t think they are meant to replace an oven ?? It takes up a lot of space - as does a coffee machine, a food mixer/processor, a steamer, etc, etc. She wishes she’d known about an air fryer when renovating - they’ve been around for several years now. Takes some of them joy out of cooking - well, the chicken she was roasting in it looked more joyful than most things she cooks!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m baffled by her leaving the ‘thing’ in the sink for a few days before they get around to washing it. It would take less than a minute to wash it.

It was such a childish video - the air-fryer saves electricity - not exactly, it uses less electricity than an oven. She wouldn’t replace her oven with an air-fryer - I don’t think they are meant to replace an oven ?? It takes up a lot of space - as does a coffee machine, a food mixer/processor, a steamer, etc, etc. She wishes she’d known about an air fryer when renovating - they’ve been around for several years now. Takes some of them joy out of cooking - well, the chicken she was roasting in it looked more joyful than most things she cooks!
100 this! What does she mean it takes away the joy of cooking? If it saves time and effort, what is it not to like? She sounded so bitter in the whole video

Reactions: 3
Apologies for upsetting anyone, really didn’t mean to! It just never crossed my mind someone would not shower in the evening! I have to shower to feel like I’ve removed the day’s dirt off of me (tube/public spaces what not) before going to bed.
Oh sorry I should have put an emoji to make it clear I was joking! Don’t worry 😆 I totally get what you mean if you’re on the tube daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm another one who's into pyjamas at 5pm however, they are much more of an evening lounging outfit - I don't sleep in them because #menopause 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really hope she’s a confident cyclist! That comment about the wobbly ride is a ted concerning considering she’s had previous falls. 😞

They’re sorting the front of the house out now - why would you tile a pavement when you can’t open a potential fire escape window tho?? 😅

Reactions: 6
I would have done up the facade of the house first instead of the pavement. The pavement will be the last thing I touch

I wonder if they’ve repointed the front of the house/fixed the crumbling walls before they had the footpath tiled?

I wonder if they’ve repointed the front of the house/fixed the crumbling walls before they had the footpath tiled?
Yeah, I was thinking that they must’ve already done it, the same way as they did the roof with the extension and kept it quiet.

Yeah, I was thinking that they must’ve already done it, the same way as they did the roof with the extension and kept it quiet. We haven’t seen any recent shots of the front rooms for a while.

Reactions: 2
The Ad for sezanne omg.. even if you don't leave the house buy sezanne clothes! Yeah ok it's ok for Alex to wear them round the house cos they're bloody free.. omg how dumb and privileged does that sound

Reactions: 7
Ffs life is so unfair. I’ve literally placed a Sezane order about half an hour ago 😌 give me the free stuff Sezane! I’ll wear it out the house I promise!

Reactions: 8
Well done on giving us bare minimum with a declared ad ❤ tbh the idea of nice clothes all the time is quite smart to get wfhers spending on clothing again so props if she thought of it herself, or props to the overworked + underpaid person in Sezane’s marketing team who did.

Reactions: 3
No idea why Sezane continue to work with her, she’s so un-aspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no. That hotdog bauble reel has just made me shrink further into my bed with embarrassment.

Why the hell has she got 3 of those shoppers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.