The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£3.33 for a box of matches? I've said it before and I'll say it again, Alex needs a friend to gently introduce her to her nearest branch of Wilkos. They're 20p a box in there.

Poor frugal Alex could save up for a loaf of sourdough in no time!

Reactions: 7
£3.33 for a box of matches? I've said it before and I'll say it again, Alex needs a friend to gently introduce her to her nearest branch of Wilkos. They're 20p a box in there.

Poor frugal Alex could save up for a loaf of sourdough in no time!
But are they chic?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nice birthday post on Cato though. He’s a cute little chap and looks a lot like Dopey, who’d wouldn't actually be bad-looking if he had a shampoo and cut.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Alex and Dopey look like they could be brother and sister, same with Laura Fantacci and her husband.

Reactions: 2
A typically beige, cheap spread from Alex 🙄
Ngl some of the food discourse on this thread I’m a bit like oh aye but omg you’re so right - like the only non bread/pastry based item appears to be that half green pepper cut up at the front? 😱 toddlers are fruit mad it’d be so easy to make a super colourful tactile display for them!

Is that a bowl full of bagels as well as two plates full? I can’t stop looking I’m actually shocked and I’m not remotely m*msnet food police!

Reactions: 3
Food styling certainly isn’t her forte. Why bagels, such awkward things to eat in a buffet type situation.

Reactions: 1
Next up will be ‘how to throw a frugal party for your toddler’ content - beige & dry, just like the bagels. The leftovers of which she’ll probs be force feeding to the fam for the next week. Breakfast, lunch & dinner, very frugal.

Reactions: 4
She shared a close up on stories and again, am truly the last person to busy body myself in food morality discourse but wtaf is this? They’re not even the thin toddler friendly bagels they’re huge. So ten bagels cut in half, a pack of mini sausages, and a bag of party crisps, some weird crisps from a plastic box from tk maxx, some ham sandwiches cut into slices and some crackers without cheese?

She really is Jack Monroe lol £10 worth of food presented in £100 worth of plates. I’d sooner have some fresh fruit and veg than Insta aesthetic plates?

0638438A-60CD-4BF1-8B5D-5015CBCDD210.jpeg

• Haha
Imagine rocking up to a kids party and finding that 😂 at least there was a caterpillar cake but do we think someone else brought that to make sure it was a Colin rather than a cheap supermarket knockoff because you know #frugal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.