The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burnt out? 🤣🤣🤣 From her busy schedule of multi-tasking and Netflix? What planet is she on!
Bloody hell this is so tone deaf.
If you're going to go all "vulnerable" on insta, you have to actually explain why you're feeling burnt out. I hate denying that someone is feeling stressed out or depressed, but she doesn't show a particularly busy side of her life beyond buying new shopping bags, so how can we possibly understand why she's tired? Creating 2 minutes of content is not the same as a 12 hour shift. I know we always harp on about Katherine Ormerod but she at least makes it clear that she's working multiple jobs and doesn't rely on family for extra child care.

Reactions: 8
I have such a crush on Katherine Ormerod. She’s capable, and clever, and creative. If you insist on being an influencer, be more Katherine Ormerod.

(I have my fingers in my ears in case anyone posts she’s too skinny or made poor property choices. La la la. I can’t hear you! 😜)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I LOVE how Katherine gets stuff done and that she has a real job, but she is totally obsessed with her looks. No more so than other influencers but it gives me the ick and made me unfollow a while ago.

I do wonder if Alex is a little down. She has so little self awareness of her own brand and shares the weirdest, cringiest things. Being “real” as an influencer is really a humble brag, not airing your worst habits as she does.

Reactions: 9
Come over to the KO thread. We’re not very mean - she really only gets criticised for the whole ‘we’re too poor to buy a house in london’ tit 🙄 And maybe how much she moans about looking after her kids 😂 I love her interiors style and how proactive she is with getting stuff done.

Things I do regret posting in 2022:

A week of meals under £40.

Things I regret saying I would ‘try to share’ in 2022:

The ACTUAL shopping list and the ACTUAL receipt 🙄

Things I do regret saying in 2023 - and it’s still only January:

‘the only bag you’ll use for the foreseeable’

Things I said in 2023 but a fortnight on, I still haven’t replied to:

I’m researching it. I’m looking into it.

Thing I’ve realised in 2023:

Crowds of people will have to keep using their other bags for the foreseeable.

Thing I wore when ‘sporting a casual look’ in 2022/23:

That balaclava. This is also on my list of ‘things I don’t regret buying’.

Thing I ‘flaunted’ on the back of the buggy when I did my slow walk in 2023:

The big yellow bag.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alex has just admitted she doesn’t have to use her brain one bit at work as she needs a subtitled tv series to finally get her use her brain. What world do these people live in?!?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.