The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing if not predictable is our Alex….she’s in Tiger buying more shite, probably to congratulate herself for pulling the wool over her followers eyes with that receipt….

Reactions: 5
The stuff on the receipt that’s visible adds up to £36 exactly so there’s another £18 of stuff missing or hidden. And this is supposed to be useful how?

She might as well have posted a receipt for a £10 top up shop.

Reactions: 6
Arghhhh this receipt post has really annoyed me. My BF and I spend that much a week on food but tbh recently more as have been lazy. I saw that and instantly felt bad for two reasons. I selfishly felt bad for myself as I felt like a failure for that I am wasteful etc then I got really angry. There are so many people currently who are struggling so bad and they have £50 or less to feed the same or more mouths then Alex and look up to her and she is feeding them a BS line. It pisses me off so much and It should be illegal she could call her the frugality and there is nothing frugal about her.

Sorry this is a nothing rant post I am just so angry that people like her get away with this when I doubt she has many really concerns for money.

Also has anyone else see her tik Tok - Super frugal Alex spending £10 on ANOTHER Any bag This time the Selfridges one

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She is really being misleading with that receipt and Indeed a lot the times where she says she spent xx on food a week, supplemented by what’s already in the fridge. It’s amazing how she always seems to have such an amount of leftovers! There is no way that receipt today and the amount of food bought would feed a family of four (even with two being toddlers), three meals a day for seven days. How much did all the ‘leftover’ food cost ??

There was an awful lot of stodgy food on that list. A lot of processed food. Diced tomatoes, bananas and green beans were the only fruit/veg. No breakfast foodstuffs, no snacks, etc.

Reactions: 5
She found that receipt in a bin. The hidden items are ones that would ‘out’ her lies, e.g. dog food or other pet supplies.

Hello everyone 👋 Just thought I’d unlurk to offer my two penneth!

Reactions: 13
Is her latest frugal tip “Can’t afford the coat you want this winter? Wear your bedspread instead”?

B2AFB759-B0EA-4158-8561-F80FDA4C1A2B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That’s actually a really beautiful coat and I can see a clever young influencer styling it beautifully. Alex has just knotted it on like her bathrobe. 😕

LOL at all the holier than thou instahuns and their digital detoxes/stepping away from their phones. If all us plebs did the same they’d be out of business!

Reactions: 11
She has no style left. I agree the coat could be interesting if she had any idea how to style it,
I bet Trinny or Erica would do it well.
Old flat bag has no game

Reactions: 9
The stuff on the receipt that’s visible adds up to £36 exactly so there’s another £18 of stuff missing or hidden. And this is supposed to be useful how?

She might as well have posted a receipt for a £10 top up shop.
They are clearly ready made meals that she deliberately hid. And this stuff will feed them for a couple of days max.

Reactions: 3
God that outfit is bad, not helped by the flat bleeping bag (I SEE YOU ALEX!) and the dreadful stance! I mean she does actually look like she's just chucked her dressing gown on over her outfit because she's cold.

• Haha
I’d love to have a fridge like Alex, it just keeps on giving and is constantly full of bits that she seemingly never has to buy. Although I’d make way better use of it than those sad looking meals she puts together!

Reactions: 10
Why does she just post a video link to a recipe she’s used? No one wants to eat that/ she can’t even be bothered to do a “this is how I made my soup”. She probably knows no one wants it so wasting her time - so again why post it?! She just cba can’t she!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.