Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skyehigh

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she just sell the coat as normal on Vinted and then donate the money?
The Jack Monroe effect I expect - she doesn't want to say it's for charity and the money end up in own bank account 'just resting there' - before she donates. No transparency etc. I don't think she'd be doing anything dodgy but she will be aware of this threads and that questions will be asked!

Reactions: 1

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Alex did write her own words on that post- the framework was ‘I’m not Palestinian but…’ so that’s why she credited Medina but her words were her own. Certainly not stanning her but wanted to clear that up.

Tigerwhocametotea

These jeans should be loose on the crotch she looks awful in them , so many girls wrar them better, why on earth doesnt she go up a size she most be so uncomfortable in them ! Imagine all that rubbing when she sits !!!! 😨🐪🐪
They look painful on her. I got a 12 in the L&Y ones and they are very generous - I think the 10 would actually be fine on the crotch but I do have a great big arse so I’ll just wear them a bit loose.

skyehigh

Chatty Member
Maybe Alex's performatively diverse kids book selection is paying dividends?! She hates any kind of criticism so this must be killing her.

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
Never heard them mention child benefit, it would be interesting to know whether they get that or not.
I think you are untaxed on it if you earn under £50k? So Alex and Dopey prob qualify as I doubt their salaries come in over that. But I’m not sure how it works with her getting paid to promote stuff or flogging freebies on Vinted as that must be a nice little source of income on the side.

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
FUPA that’s all I saw. They don’t look good at all. She should splash out and get the Ganni barrel ones, but then we’d all be slagging her off on here for spending £300 🤣

uola

Does that skirt look good with anything?

Apart from the fact (as others have mentioned) it would get filthy in seconds, it looks as though she’s raided a dressing-up box and is just randomly throwing stuff together in order to fit the “I bought this skirt so I must wear it” brief.

Let’s see what day 4 brings…
I was alive in 2000s and I remember the look. It goes with a tank top and hideous sunglasses ( think Christina Aguilera). These days, the look is for the insta babes, like Danica from LI. It's defo not for middle class mom's from London. She should have just returned it 🥴

• Heart
I have always had my glasses from SS - I have found them to be great and reasonably priced (and they give me free sight tests with work!) but it makes me really cross she is now promoting them as, actually, she would never wear them. She clearly only shops in these ‘trendy London types’ someone has commented on the perfect authentic match or some bollocks and that just so not true as Alex would never think SS is cool or current enough for her. I’m not saying it is dead cool but you know, free tests ha ha!
Ours doesn’t do free eye tests anymore £35 they wanted last time….its actually the trendy ones that are giving out the freebies round by us

influencerbore

VIP Member
These outfits are awful! Also it may be raining in London today but it’s so hot! She’s making me sweat looking at all those layers, I’ve got a shirt on and a lightweight raincoat and walking from the tube to work was so warm.
Clearly she’s not one who can be flexible with her ‘content!.
Also…a white skirt, in the rain, in London!! She’s having a laugh

BillieR

Chatty Member
If she actually wore her clothes as often as the rest of us do, they'd end up ripped to shreds at the bottom. They're dragging on the floor!