Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
What even is this trip for? Is it a paid-for promotional thing or just Alex wafting around on a bike and buying Xmas decorations on her own because she needed a break?

Reactions: 1

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Isn’t there multiple shops on the high street like in selfridges John Lewis eyc where you can directly rent from. I swear she promoted these. Also being a London girl you could probs get something sent in a few hours. I mean did she have a few hours notice or as others said too tight to pay
She definitely promoted rentals because she caused a right hoohaa claiming it was more sustainable. Don't worry, loads of people promptly corrected her on that one.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Let’s try and guess what amazing invention she’ll come up with next…a selection of small jugs to collect unused water maybe?
Tiny paintbrushes for fences?
Home made sourdough recipe a la Alex? I mean she charged for meal planners which anyone with half a brain can do on the back of an old envelope so you never know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Atruck

I followed the frugality at one point because I thought the dark hall was striking when it was shown on my feed.
I've just seen this post reupholstery spillage now, reckon a savings replumping quest+promotion for a chic throw is pretty inevitable.

BillieR

Chatty Member
The photographer she tagged does a lot of influencer photography, including for Wardrobe Icons, the vanity project of one of Alex’s former Red colleagues. I wouldn’t be surprised if this partnership came about through Alex badgering Specsavers to let her be the saviour of glasses wearers, with a photographer already lined up!

Also her mum’s comment 🙄
Who is the photographer?

skyehigh

Chatty Member
Alex waffling on in the Sezane reel - she doesn't look good, and it's jeans and a sweatshirt so not sure how 1) she can waffle so much about it and 2) still look bad. Her favourite buzz word of 'elevate' of course makes an appearance.

Old Harold

Now THOSE are some stylish women. Beautiful styling, and feels like they are showing you real 'looks' that you could adapt for yourself, rather than just selling you stuff (or whacking a jumper and some socks under a thin summer dress 🙄)
Thanks for linking, what fabulous stylish women! Proud to own the same pair of trousers as the mum in one of the photos!

splott123

I just love how in her latest reel she doesn’t like to create too much hype yet that’s exactly what she’s doing 🤦‍♀️

Miss Fanny

Those jeans (monkey covering eyes emoji but I'm on my laptop). I really fancy them but seeing them on Alex - who is a similar size to me, maybe slightly bigger on the bottom - meant I had to seek out an alternative. I got the Lucy and Yak leopard ones and 10/10 recommend. Only leopard, no camel.
These jeans should be loose on the crotch she looks awful in them , so many girls wrar them better, why on earth doesnt she go up a size she most be so uncomfortable in them ! Imagine all that rubbing when she sits !!!! 😨🐪🐪