The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep those shoes are totally wrong with that outfit! She really has lost any styling talent she ever had (though I tend to agree with the theory that it only ever rubbed off on her from her magazine colleagues, rather than it being something she actually possessed).

Reactions: 9
I hate this style of jeans, carrot or horseshoe or whatever TF they’re calling them at the moment. They look tit on everyone. And anyway I didn’t think Alex did trends? 🤔
Louisa Hatt, who I usually think has a great sense of style, has also promoted horseshoe jeans lately. They don’t even look good on her and she’s about 6ft tall and a size 8 at the most!

Reactions: 1
I bought some jeans like this, tried them on at home and my husband looked absolutely horrified. :LOL:

I returned them as no matter what I tried them with I couldn't get past the fact that I looked like I had rickets.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bought some jeans like this, tried them on at home and my husband looked absolutely horrified. :LOL:

I returned them as no matter what I tried them with I couldn't get past the fact that I looked like I had rickets.
They are such a terrible style - the sale rails will be full of them!

Reactions: 4
Are Alex and Dopes the hardest-working couple on Instagram? A gallery jaunt today, followed by lunch at a Japanese restaurant. How do they manage to keep on top of such a whirlwind lifestyle?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So many questions. Why does her nose look like it’s made of plasticine? Why oh bleeping why doesn’t she get her adenoids removed/sinuses sorted? Why can’t she apply lipstick?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has our high priestess of frugality found a way to be even more frugal? “A old wig” or the clippings from Dopey’s last haircut??

IMG_1449.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
So many questions. Why does her nose look like it’s made of plasticine? Why oh bleeping why doesn’t she get her adenoids removed/sinuses sorted? Why can’t she apply lipstick?
I’ve always thought she had a doughy looking face. Maybe because I’m conditioned to models with sharp features.

Reactions: 3
She does have a weird facial complexion, yes very doughy. And she claims she only puts on a little smear of CC cream which is clearly a lie as close up she’s caked foundation

Reactions: 4
She does have a weird facial complexion, yes very doughy. And she claims she only puts on a little smear of CC cream which is clearly a lie as close up she’s caked foundation
I don’t know why skincare companies pay her to endorse their products - she’s not exactly a good ad for them!

I do wonder if she’s on medication though. She didn’t look so pasty/puffy a few years ago, and I doubt it’s down to carrying a bit more weight than she used to.

Reactions: 5
I’m fully convinced we are going to get a sock tour soon. Like I could totally imagine it taking her like 3 days and she think it’s ground breaking

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve read her latest newsletter and she mentions her “work team”, who is presumably more than her and Dopey. But how could what she does require any sort of team?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.