The Frugality #4 I spy with my little eye a secret second storey reaching up to the sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She once asked people to buy them a coffee (a website for “creators” and influencers to get paid by their followers basically) whilst posting in the same week about new clothes, tat from tiger, more pointless footstools for the bathroom.. etc
wow, just wow 😱

Reactions: 2
Not sure if I’ve remembered correctly but when she was begging asking for donations to buy her & Chris coffees, the justification was that she provides all of this tit valuable content for free?? As if she was owed this by anyone who follows her!
No mention of the £££ she gets for ads, affiliates etc (enough to pay herself & Chris a wage)

Reactions: 19
She meal planned a tuna toasted sandwich

Also one lunch has been crossed out three times. Wtaf. I have never seen anything so over-engineered. It’s LUNCH
And yet again so beige. Rice, gnocchi, cheese, bread. Never see them having much fresh stuff considering she gets 1000kg of oddbox veg a week

Reactions: 7
She meal planned a tuna toasted sandwich

Also one lunch has been crossed out three times. Wtaf. I have never seen anything so over-engineered. It’s LUNCH
I know right? Makes sense for family dinners if you have to cook/defrost food in advance but tuna toastie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Definitely a sign of someone with too much time on her hands….I meal plan but only really think about dinners and then just throw various bits in for lunches with no clear idea of when they’ll get eaten, apart from before they go out of date. And it’s not prescriptive just because monday says spag bol on the sheet doesn’t mean we have to eat it then. It’s such a painful performance to watch

Also the need to put spring onion next to the tuna toastie, what happens if she doesn’t fancy spring onion that day, does she still have to eat it? Is tomato allowed instead? So many questions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she seriously just described herself as working “in tech” on her stories? You’re a sales rep for brands on Instagram you’re hardly a woman in tech / STEM beloved 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Not sure if I’ve remembered correctly but when she was begging asking for donations to buy her & Chris coffees, the justification was that she provides all of this tit valuable content for free?? As if she was owed this by anyone who follows her!
No mention of the £££ she gets for ads, affiliates etc (enough to pay herself & Chris a wage)
Correct! It was a massive rant about providing content for free while telling her audience that she uses multiple emails to access Now TV/Sky etc for free trials so she doesn't have to pay for content! The hypocrisy was next level.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly if it wasn’t so delusional and dumb it’d be offensive. Influencing has the lowest barriers to entry of p much any mid salaried role in that you don’t strictly need a skill set you just need to be agreeable to monetising everything you have. Being privileged obviously helps grow that audience through ur own hyper consumption. Tech obvs has the technical entry requirements but it’s not been the most accessible to women historically cos of bs gate keeping and unappealing culture, thankfully over the last 10 years I’ve seen a LOT change in that but I just have to lol at the idea that our comrade in tech is spending her days making TikToks of her laboriously painting A5 frames 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is being able to operate an iPhone and upload to an APP the benchmark for being in tech?
It’s actually insulting to tech professionals

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well she is chief multitasker for posting parcels at the post office whilst on her way to the art gallery

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.