Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
She already has a totter and tumble mat. I know because I bought one after seeing hers (which was probably gifted 🙄). It is an amazing product to be fair. Thanks Alex! <gritted teeth>

Reactions: 1

BillieR

Chatty Member
i’d recommend taking a dive down the Ellaby threads before giving them a follow. The pair of them are vile. Highlights include her husband taking legal action to try and quieten down his sexual assault allegations and her sister doxxing people on Tattle and then turning up at houses of people she suspected were posting here and threatening them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Plus their style isn't really very similar to Alex's

jaymie

VIP Member
Do any of you know where can I order a floating art frame? I think Alex might have one, but I couldn’t seem to find it.

And tbf any of us who are self employed or PAYE with enough annual leave allowance could be off for Christmas from now, at least PAYE benefit from the extra bank holidays meaning we don’t have to use as much 🤷🏻‍♀️

MeWithTheHair

Monday morning is coming and she will be back to ‘work’.
Looking forward to see if there will be any acknowledgement/apology for her insensitive and offensive posts at the end of last week (and of course an update on the kitchen tiles/grout situ!)
You maybe overestimating self awareness if you’re expecting that! Heh.

Annoyingly, I also own the shirt she’s wearing in todays AD. Well, not that annoying I guess. I love it anyway, looks different on me, and am safe knowing I got it free of influence (after seeing it in the actual shop! Imagine!)

A weird thing to notice on that post, but no wedding ring. Is that normal?! I guess people get them cleaned or resized… maybe there’s an undeclared Ad for that on the way (I see you, undeclared sunglasses Ad after previously taking freebies from Cubitts… not even an “I work with”!)

From what I can tell the timeline is this:
  • 2018 company incorporated and noted that Alex was a person with significant control without noting what control she had.
  • 2019 Chris appointed as person with sig control of more than 25 less than 50% (consistent with 45% shareholding).
  • 2021 Change of details for Chris as person of sig control - his % control doesn’t change, but a filing is made because the service address changes (probably to do with them changing offices at the time/maybe using a third party company secretarial service)
  • 2022 Change of details for Alex as person with sig control seems to be confirming her ownership is for more than 50% less than 75% (consistent with 55% shareholding). The % control wasn’t included on original incorporation so seems to just be confirming the original statement of capital and fulfilling company filing requirements to state the nature (ie level) of control
Nothing to suggest that the control or shareholdings has changed since 2018 incorporation. I suspect it looks like general corporate housekeeping making sure filings are up to date and correct, which is relatively common.
Ah ok thanks for explaining. Accounts baffle me!

Hang on they're not just pain Converse, they're Comme Des Garçon Converse that cost £130!!! Not exactly frugal!

Has anyone reported her to ASA? As that is very much a Beauty Pie Ad without proper declaration. I suspect that discount gets her extra commission, very sneaky.
It’s funny you say that as I actually thought how bad that one was - she’s so so shocking for ad declaration.

She had Invisalign, which she said after she’d finished the treatment that she kept quiet and paid for herself because she didn’t want to be judged which is fair enough.
I do wonder if it’s affected her face though - I had my teeth done years ago and for years afterwards the dimensions of my lower face looked just a little different. I guess it comes down to the position of facial tissue or something.
I think I find they look different because her smile is usually “gummy”, but you don’t see any gum in that photo.