Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JsMama2019

I know this comment doesn't belong here, but I didn't know if someone knew. Is there a thread for the Frey life? I can't find one.

Reactions: 1

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
The picture on the grid this morning - did Dopey tile the side return last year too? I thought he’d just done the patio?
That is so weird?? She’s never shown that before and when she was saying how slowly it had all taken she was only ever showing like 2 metres square on the back patio. How odd of her?

Libertine

VIP Member
Sorry I don’t want to shame her but she is so far from her style in her younger days as a stylist. I think she’s really struggling with her post baby weight. I’m a tall curvy woman (14-16) - when the reel started I was like yep, nice dress, and yep I agree it’s really important to wear a jumper that’s the right length over it, to avoid drowning your figure. I assumed she meant a cropped jumper! This look is soo bag lady and not flattering at all!!
Once she has the blazer on I think the jumper works well.

And I really rate her description of the items in the text. Accurate and useful.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
i’d recommend taking a dive down the Ellaby threads before giving them a follow. The pair of them are vile. Highlights include her husband taking legal action to try and quieten down his sexual assault allegations and her sister doxxing people on Tattle and then turning up at houses of people she suspected were posting here and threatening them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Good lord, if ever there was an influencer in need of a wiki! 👀

thank you for the heads up

Chatty Member
I don’t normally comment on stuff like this as everyone does stuff differently and there are some people on some the threads who come across holier than though about how much better they are, but Jesus Christ, my husband and I managed to each have a shower every single morning, it really isn’t that fucking challenging.
Exactly, how else does she normally shower? Me and my husband have successfully managed 2 showers a day each, without a ‘pass’. She’s so neurotic.

tatty400

Has she just got really bad grey roots or really bad highlights in that hair tonging vid? I can’t work it out!
If doesn’t help that it’s dirty/greasy making the colour look worse. ‘When in doubt, wash your hair’, Alex.

jaymie

VIP Member
i’d recommend taking a dive down the Ellaby threads before giving them a follow. The pair of them are vile. Highlights include her husband taking legal action to try and quieten down his sexual assault allegations and her sister doxxing people on Tattle and then turning up at houses of people she suspected were posting here and threatening them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Tell me more, there isn't any tattle wiki