The Frugality #4 I spy with my little eye a secret second storey reaching up to the sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super weird she’s talking about herself in the third person on the frugality Instagram page, has she always done that?! She is the frugality so why is she pretending there is more than one person

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Super weird she’s talking about herself in the third person on the frugality Instagram page, has she always done that?! She is the frugality so why is she pretending there is more than one person
Omg yes what is this?! We know you are the frugality you fruitloop! Feels a bit like trying to make fetch happen.

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her today. The makeup tutorial pushed me over the edge. I unfollowed her Frugality pages ages ago. I won't miss her. Lazy privileged cow.

Reactions: 4
Taking free food again - co-op hot cross buns this time
And then had the audacity to tag The Co-op when she said she was surprised that one of the flavours wasn’t disgusting. Why does she always tag companies to call them out or give them a backhanded compliment? She tagged Tiger to complain about her delayed Christmas tree decorations.

Do you remember when she was looking for a ‘chic’ bottle of nail polish remover and asked for suggestions? Sancho, a Black-owned independent sustainable shop, was recommended; she tagged the shop and said that it was too expensive… In the end, she bought it from & Other Stories for not much less than it would have cost had she bought from an independent business. So disingenuous…

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sancho, a Black-owned independent sustainable shop, was recommended; she tagged the shop and said that it was too expensive… In the end, she bought it from & Other Stories for not much less than it would have cost had she bought from an independent business. So disingenuous…
That is absolutely appalling. Why on earth would you criticise a business in this way when you could easily just gloss over and not mention it? It’s funny how she has the energy and time to critique this kind of thing but is utterly silent on most social issues. Being so willing to drag a small independent business and give them negative publicity for no other reason than you personally finding them too expensive is abhorrent when you will happily spend hundreds on mountains of plastic tat from Tiger.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That is absolutely appalling. Why on earth would you criticise a business in this way when you could easily just gloss over and not mention it? It’s funny how she has the energy and time to critique this kind of thing but is utterly silent on most social issues. Being so willing to drag a small independent business and give them negative publicity for no other reason than you personally finding them too expensive is abhorrent when you will happily spend hundreds on mountains of plastic tat from Tiger.
Phone changed ‘criticise’ to ‘critique’ here and now I’m laughing at the thought of Alex critiquing anything 🤣🤣 Unless Glasses Fridays counts 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always find people who buy Anya Hindmarch supermarket bag to be very basic. Wannabe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She lives such a privileged lifestyle doesn't she but she seems quite lost? Big London home, children in daycare with neither of them having to balance working hours with childcare, separate office space that she hardly seems to use. Her days seem to be filled with shopping and trying on outfits that just don't look particularly stylish.
I'm surprised she has such a large following still as not many people can identify with that lifestyle.

Reactions: 12
i think she now employs staff to work on The Frugality. She needs to ease her heavy workload 😆

She also mentioned new products coming soon… she’s building an empire people!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She lives such a privileged lifestyle doesn't she but she seems quite lost? Big London home, children in daycare with neither of them having to balance working hours with childcare, separate office space that she hardly seems to use. Her days seem to be filled with shopping and trying on outfits that just don't look particularly stylish.
I'm surprised she has such a large following still as not many people can identify with that lifestyle.
I also feel like maybe a few years down the line they'll look back and regret not spending more quality time with the kids since they in such a privileged position to be able to if they wanted. I mean maybe they do abs do t show it on soc media but 🤷‍♀️ there's just so much insignificant faffing around going on while the kids are, I assume, in nursery

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do any of you know where can I order a floating art frame? I think Alex might have one, but I couldn’t seem to find it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.