The Frugality #4 I spy with my little eye a secret second storey reaching up to the sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's posting about staying at The Hoxton on her personal account, but posting about re-wearing dirty socks on The Frugality account. 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I forgot all about that frugality Instagram account, seems bizarre to double up when her personal account has so many and a blue tick and the content is the same

Reactions: 3
I forgot all about that frugality Instagram account, seems bizarre to double up when her personal account has so many and a blue tick and the content is the same
I didn’t realise she was back on it. She hadn’t posted on it in so long it’s dropped off the pages that come up on my feed

Reactions: 1
I laughed at an exchange when a commenter asked her about the shelf brackets and AS came back with how difficult it was to find ‘chic, affordable shelves’. Mate, they’re billy basic, flat pack, soft wood shelves you’ve been able to buy from any high street DIY superstore for donkey’s years. V tricky to find. V chic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I liked her little reel on trousers that fit, it’s so true. However loool @ saving money by cancelling Netflix? Okay Kirsty Aslopp x

Reactions: 10
I liked her little reel on trousers that fit, it’s so true. However loool @ saving money by cancelling Netflix? Okay Kirsty Aslopp x
I really like the Cos dress reel - enough to look for the dress online.

But if it’s a dress for all seasons… WHERE’S AUTUMN? C’mon, Alex. Don’t leave us hanging.

The first official glimpse of the double storey extension
Wonder if she’s gonna fess up?!

She seems to have been a fair bit quieter on Insta in recent weeks. And what she has posted has seemed a lot more polished and considered...

ETA: that’s a big old extension btw. And definitely would have been better to fill in the side return to make an amazing open space downstairs, rather than extend up just to make that back bedroom longer.

Tonight’s reel seems like a weird braggy secret aff-linkathon that could have been titled “absolutely useless crap I don’t need and have pissed money away on unfrugally and declared ‘chic’ so people will think I have taste and class and am not just a professional clothes horse/house tat shopaholic”. Granted, not a massively catchy title but does what it says on the tin, eh..!

Reactions: 8
The potatoes bag is so extra just like all the influencers, aka the useless crap that no one needs

Reactions: 4
The potatoes bag is so extra just like all the influencers, aka the useless crap that no one needs
Oh god I have one!! Hahah it’s not a fancy one just a hessian bag to put in my potatoes 🤣🤣🤣 in my defence I grow them so I have tit loads and they’ll go off otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was influenced into buying that potato bag, and it was useless! It’s poorly made so doesn’t actually block out the light. Lakeland gave me my money back

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh good lord. She’s at ikea as there are some bits that she REALLY NEEDS.
Sound the Incoming Tat claxon!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she needs to learn the difference between ‘need’ and ‘would like’

I screenshot this! So ridiculous. I’d love to see the list of stuff she “needs”. Also ikea isn’t closing down, if you need something so desperately you can order it or go to a different store..
DB19AE99-6773-4365-99DF-9DE5B8E0557C.png

They never ever ever work! Either she’s treating herself to a lie in or at a cafe or at the garden centre but mostly they will do a big song and dance about putting up a crappy shelf or a toothbrush holder 🙈🙈

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.