The Frugality #4 I spy with my little eye a secret second storey reaching up to the sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf any kid in nursery is going to be pretty much constantly ill, especially in the winter flu months.
My children in nursery are constantly ill, it how it is, I don’t make a big deal of it like these influencers do (hello Hannah gale and Alex) you just get on with it and go to work, and organise childcare. I hate this culture of poor me I have kids who make my life so inconvenient

• Heart
Reactions: 8
hate this culture of poor me I have kids who make my life so inconvenient
Yep and ironically some of the worst culprits are people who monetise those poor kids to achieve an income they wouldn’t be able to with their own skill set/experience 👀 like Alexandra’s dear friends the Hoopers.

But yeah it makes me sad seeing self involved narc parents on socials.

Reactions: 8
😖She moaned about the dust on her hard wood floor but dust is dust, it does not matter if it is a hard wood floor vs carpet

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely you have got to question your life/career choices when you find yourself making a reel about the dust on your floor to share with thousands of strangers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s not alone in flooring choice, many people have wooden floors and I am never picking up chunks of hair/dust like this! She just doesn’t clean very often is the reality 😂
Surely you have got to question your life/career choices when you find yourself making a reel about the dust on your floor to share with thousands of strangers

Reactions: 6
She should just hoover instead of using that dustpan. Maybe she doesn’t have a cordless hoover so she would have to beg for one first.

Reactions: 4
She should just hoover instead of using that dustpan. Maybe she doesn’t have a cordless hoover so she would have to beg for one first.
Maybe Alex’ll introduce Thursday Vacuuming where she will curate famous moments in hoovering?

All with a view to her receiving enough freebies to keep her and her family in vacuums for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s not hoovering the carpet on the stairs where the dust absolutely also exists, so she’s not even getting close to solving the problem.

Reactions: 4
Oh god the washing tips 🙄 revolutionary! She’s not even written it herself but does she really think this is new information to people, basic washing tips!?

• Haha
Really like the Triumph ad. I think it looks great and will appeal to lots of followers
Yeah she looks lovely & I know mentioning confidence is usually a sly back handed compliment but defs not meant like that here as she’s clearly objectively attractive - it’s v cool she can just take pics like that and share them, I’d sooner curl up and die 😂

It’s a lovely set and I am v glad they didn’t get one of those over botoxed influencers.

She does look great. This is going to sound weird but does Erica Davies suddenly really looked like Alex in her recent beauty ads she’s posted?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.