The Frugality #3 content is free, don’t care if it’s drivel, shopping in Sainsbury’s, pretending it’s Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking on Companies House something doesn't add up with their income at all via The Frugality, she can't declare it all or put some of it through Alex Steadmen.

I have a house around the same value as hers & I do alright income wise but I'm struggling to save for a replacement wall! Bank of mummy and daddy along with the freebies so they spend little props them up for sure.

Reactions: 3
Do any of you follow Katie_ellison? I came across her video on YT yesterday and she mentioned about all the renovations mistake she made. I already dislike her already because the whole thing seems like a one big beg. Her interior is similar to what Alex would like, quite peak 2018z
She has that hun look, and she is only 36 but looks like 45

Reactions: 4
Do any of you follow Katie_ellison? I came across her video on YT yesterday and she mentioned about all the renovations mistake she made. I already dislike her already because the whole thing seems like a one big beg. Her interior is similar to what Alex would like, quite peak 2018z
Hun look 😂😂 love it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looking on Companies House something doesn't add up with their income at all via The Frugality, she can't declare it all or put some of it through Alex Steadmen.

I have a house around the same value as hers & I do alright income wise but I'm struggling to save for a replacement wall! Bank of mummy and daddy along with the freebies so they spend little props them up for sure.
Interested what you mean about the accounts, as you really can't tell much from those micro entity ones ime!

Companies House only shows assets, not dividends (or any other way they might have chosen to pay themselves). It even says "The directors elected not to include a copy of profit and loss account". Most influencers don't show this on their Companies House accounts, but I think The Anna Edit and The Pink House did show it, which was quite interesting to see. Both in the £200k+ region.

Yeah I watch her (I watch anyone who is doing renovations if I can find them on youtube 🙈 ). She does looks old and her vibe is very old and mumsy, wouldn't have guessed she is only 36. I like her kitchen though. Funny how they bought their house when it wasn't really what they wanted and so overlooked, which she said is a problem for them, but it's all they could afford. And then went on to spend 80k plus on kitchen reno and garage conversion.

Reactions: 1
Her kids are cute, but yes, she looks about 10 years older. I’m guessing she did a lot of sun beds when she was younger!

Reactions: 1
I’d never heard of Katie before, so I’ve just been for a nosey. She looks like a cross between Alex and Erica Davies! I bet she regrets over plucking her eyebrows in her youth. 🙊

And they’re back. Still haven’t finished the ‘patio’ tiling, her husbands hair looks terrible, she sold some stuff and watched a bucketload of TV!

And they’re back. Still haven’t finished the ‘patio’ tiling, her husbands hair looks terrible, she sold some stuff and watched a bucketload of TV!
But the question we all need answering…is the fence finished yet or is she treating her followers to more riveting content about that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes - jetting off to your parents house in Nerja. So relatable
Not sure what the oh woe me post about ‘hoping’ to go to spain next month post was about. She could go now and stay for 2 months, they don’t have jobs which they can’t do from a laptop in Spain!!! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Exactly. It’s easy to be ‘frugal’ when you don’t have to pay for your accommodation when you are on holiday. Some of us have to save and save.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.