The Food Medic #3 DB’s training her to get a peach but don’t mind him, he likes beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
twatwhistle's latest post - he's supporting striking doctors by offering a discount to his coaching programme (whatever that consists of) whilst the strike is on. All accompanied by him working out and taking his top off :rolleyes:
How on Earth does she not get the ick so bad from him? He makes my skin crawl!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
urgh what did I watch! he’s now jumping on the nhs bandwagon with his 30% discount that involves him getting topless 😂

tbh I think they are perfectly suited for each other. Hazel just posted another post about how she got bullied at university which she has never ever mentioned before and I don’t understand why she needs to.

she genuinely confuses me! she has achieved a lot at a young age and obviously she is very smart but over the past year or so her message had completely changed! and her fake instagram stories promoting her various memberships! to me she really lacks integrity and now she is full on instagram influencer she will have to sell any integrity she has to keep selling her membership and getting her sponserships

also is being a lulu ambassador even that big a deal? it’s not like they actually host any gym classes, they just sell expensive leggings.

I’d love to see what all of her childhood friends think of her or friends she met at university which tbh given the amount of time she spends with DB I’m not sure she had any

Reactions: 16
We need a new thread, I can’t see any titles and I’m not witty 😂 so putting in the suggestion of
The Food Medic #4 Did you know she is engaged?!

Anyone else please suggest your own which I’m sure will be better 😂

should it be a joint food medic and twatwistle thread now as he they are a couple and also work together?

Reactions: 10
Pre-coffee title suggestion so not a fully formed idea:

The demise of the food medic to instahun: Hazel’s swapped brain cells for sells, sells, sells and clever degrees for dumb DB

Reactions: 22
You would actually wonder how intelligent she is. She obviously didn’t have enough points to study medicine in Ireland so went to Wales to do courses there which as everyone knows are a lot lower. Not knocking it but she isn’t showing much intelligence lately

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know how to do a new thread, I have never done it before and scared I will mess it up 👀

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.