The Food Medic #3 DB’s training her to get a peach but don’t mind him, he likes beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nearly time for a new thread title! I’m blocked from her account so only know the updates from here!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I left a comment that she didn’t like! Ps all I wrote was “idiot” to her getting tattoo with other half! I also had people who knew her messaging me to tell me to stop being mean. Jesus some people need to get a bit more resilient.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I left a comment that she didn’t like! Ps all I wrote was “idiot” to her getting tattoo with other half! I also had people who knew her messaging me to tell me to stop being mean. Jesus some people need to get a bit more resilient.
She doxxed you, I’m sorry you had to deal with that. It’s actually illegal so well done Hazel 👏🏻 let us know when you’ve caught up reading here and that sinks in.

Reactions: 13
Christ! Pre gym ‘fuel’. Jeez Haze have a Lindt and a rest fgs!
IMG_7517.jpeg

---
I know she’s had a stomach bug but surely if your appetite is still coming along and you’re eating that at like 3pm or whatever then just gradually try to eat more when you feel like it and REST! ‘Appetite still coming along’ surely = still not fully better! I bet DB has persuaded her the gym will make her feel better.

Reactions: 5
What a bad message she is sending out, shes not 100% better, won't letter her body rest and is getting ready for the gym wow

Reactions: 9
Hahaha! What a loser! I’m sorry that happened

This might be controversial but women or man shouldn't be wearing tight clothing when exercising from leggings and tops (minus bra for support) as you're not helping the lymphatic system move what it needs to move throughout the body, theres research to support this that can be found on pubmed too

Her 6 year recap. Yes hazel, none of us have forgot the pandemic happened but surely you have happier memories to share?
Eta: I guess she is happy with her evolution from doctor to instahun

This might be controversial but women or man shouldn't be wearing tight clothing when exercising from leggings and tops (minus bra for support) as you're not helping the lymphatic system move what it needs to move throughout the body, theres research to support this that can be found on pubmed too
Pubemed in this case 😂🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her 6 year recap. Yes hazel, none of us have forgot the pandemic happened but surely you have happier memories to share?
Eta: I guess she is happy with her evolution from doctor to instahun
I think she made working during Covid her personality and loved the applause and recognition she got from her followers. Now periods and running marathons are her personality

Reactions: 11
From his latest post - he thinks merino wool is 'milano wool' 😆

And for some reason thinks 11 degrees requires thermals for cycling

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.