The Food Medic #3 DB’s training her to get a peach but don’t mind him, he likes beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its really suspect how shes not got reviews and with peoples names and occupation.......like why?!?!?!

Reactions: 6
I find it really wanky when people like him talk about being 'sober'. I guess it is an accurate description but it's something I associate with people who have a drink addiction. It's trying to make something out of nothing, it's not a big deal not to drink if you don't have an existing problem with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I find it really wanky when people like him talk about being 'sober'. I guess it is an accurate description but it's something I associate with people who have a drink addiction. It's trying to make something out of nothing, it's not a big deal not to drink if you don't have an existing problem with it.
Exactly this. It’s for people who are on the edge of it becoming a problem in my opinion. As if he drinks much considering he ate a dry crumpet with no spread a couple of months ago to keep within his “nutrition”. 🙄
It’s pure bandwagon jumping and because he has feck all else to post about!

Reactions: 12
Sorry, just spotted I said drink addiction, should have been alcohol addiction :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
This is the first time (I think) she’s mentioned being “bullied” at uni… anyone else recall? I feel like she’d have made a thing of it before if it were true

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Blimey, that's one hell of a smug post! Basically, I've made a load of money whereas they're on a Dr's salary..

(I don't recall her mentioning bullying before).
---
Looking at her jacket, is the partnership with North Face?

Reactions: 14
Bullying 🤣 does she understand what that means? I’m sure what she meant to say was ‘a few mates jokingly laughed or poked fun at me playfully’. I mean what medical student has the time, lack of intelligence or interest in bullying someone for a blog? She is insufferable.

Shes making tit up now, she would have most definitely mentioned it

This whole rages to riches story is what makes ppl go viral, shes really milking it when shes come from a very privileged background, like stop the lies Hazelnut

Hope some of her med school counterparts come in here and spill the beans

Reactions: 9
Yeah hazelnut I bet they are all super jealous of you putting your doctor qualifications to use right now while they actually make a difference in peoples lives

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah the racist, fatphobic brand. Lovely collab. Such a wonderful use of her qualifications.
Also not really a surprise, didn't she hint at a collab a few months ago?

Reactions: 8
The comments on her post are bizarre. She'll just be getting free clothes from a brand that many people don't want anything to do with. Why are people gushing like she's won a Nobel prize 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Racist lululemon who only want skinny white girls shopping with them

This guy might have left but they are still racist and NOT inclusive at all

She doesnt advocate for the marginalised as a doctor in her social media

And now for black brown and fat people, you can all do one now according to Hazelnut

How TF can she be sponsored by this disgusting company

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why does twatwhistle need to be in every video of hers. He made it clear he doesn’t support her achievements with his lack of support in the marathon… but I guess he thinks he can piggyback off this for some free tit?

Reactions: 11
This is the first time (I think) she’s mentioned being “bullied” at uni… anyone else recall? I feel like she’d have made a thing of it before if it were true
Yeah, I bet they are raging watching you now Hazel. Sitting there, working for the NHS and being all, credible and stuff like that. Who’d want that.

Blimey, that's one hell of a smug post! Basically, I've made a load of money whereas they're on a Dr's salary..
So tone deaf of her to post something like that when junior doctors are currently striking too.

twatwhistle's latest post - he's supporting striking doctors by offering a discount to his coaching programme (whatever that consists of) whilst the strike is on. All accompanied by him working out and taking his top off :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.