The Food Medic #2 The Instahun Factor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he giving her the injections
In fairness, I had IVF which uses those injections too and I got my husband to do it. It’s tough doing it yourself, some people can do it fine but it’s not for everyone.

like someone else said I find it really off that they are acting like this is plan A. She clearly wants ababy with DB and I don’t get what’s stopping her tbh. It’s not like she’s at the peak of her career, her next calculated instagram content move could probably be mummy blogger considering how soulless and cookie cutter her content is now.

Reactions: 12
I found this so weird. . I must be old fashioned, but making a baby like this shouldn't be plan A(imo). . I understand if she was single and securing future, but i personally find it hard to understand a young couple doing this.
What if she uses her frozen eggs with someone else? What if the father has to watch her ex being so involved in the process of making his own children? Ick.

Reactions: 4
So she’s a doctor, personal trainer and menstrual health educator now going by one of her posts this morning 😏

Menstrual health educator is a new one, wonder what she did to be able to title herself as that.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So she’s a doctor, personal trainer and menstrual health educator now going by one of her posts this morning 😏

Menstrual health educator is a new one, wonder what she did to be able to title herself as that.
It just makes me think of those ladies that used to come into schools and give the special girls only period talk and hand out free sanitary towels…

I am absolutely surrounded by marathon runners in my daily life and their carb loading looks like really big portions of hearty spaghetti bolognaise. None of that crap she’s trying to pass off as carbs 🙄

Reactions: 9
Why do influencers lie? No random men at the gym are going to ask a woman about this!!!

And how do you 'book' a facial that you got for free?
That’s hilarious as if random men would do that 😂

She is such a cod and she is making a business out of this ‘menstrual health educator’ nonsense, most of it behind a paywall.

Reactions: 10
That’s hilarious as if random men would do that 😂

She is such a cod and she is making a business out of this ‘menstrual health educator’ nonsense, most of it behind a paywall.
She had sooo much potential. Spent too much time with Chessie along and turned into an insufferable instahun.

It seems strange how they both seem to be going through a fixation on their age at the moment; him with “not letting my 30s be the downfall of my health” and her with the egg freezing. Early 30s is no age at all!

Reactions: 7
It seems strange how they both seem to be going through a fixation on their age at the moment; him with “not letting my 30s be the downfall of my health” and her with the egg freezing. Early 30s is no age at all!
It’s for engagement and money making reasons. They’ll know the stats of their audiences and probably know a lot of it is late 20s going into 30s. So making content jumping on a “fear” of aging just brings in more engagement and cash money. Neither of them live a traditional lifestyle of someone in that age group juggling parenthood, career or struggling to pay bills, so it may be easier to make a connection thru fear of health and aging issues

Reactions: 5
It just seems a little unethical to me to promote egg freezing like this. If and I mean *if* what she said about these men at the gym talking to her about egg freezing is true it just would seem worrying to me. By and large in my experience men often want to leave having kids as long as possible anyway, add egg freezing being seen as some sort of foolproof guaranteed solution that means everyone can just chill out and you’re going to get a lot of heartbroken couples.

I know lots of people manage to have easy, hassle free pregnancies into their 40s but there are people who end up missing out or having issues even in their late 30s that could sometimes be avoided (I’m speaking from personal experience before anyone jumps on me for perpetuating the fertility plummeting at35 myth). I wish now I’d gone ahead with having a baby in my early 30s, we weren’t on the bones of our arse by any means but we’re waiting for the ‘ideal’ financial and work situations. Both are better now than they were but they’ve never been ideal and it would have been fine if we just had our baby then. We waited until I was 35 and ended up struggling for a few years to conceive and I developed pre eclampsia and had a very preterm baby all that possibly could have been avoided in our case possibly if we’d just gone ahead a bit younger (age and having IVF both are risk factors). I fell pregnant accidentally at 31 and terminated it as it was the “wrong time” it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.