The Fleming Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can hand on heart say that nobody does coke in my social circle. There are no secrets with us, we have told each other worse things so no reason to lie. Two have tried it previously years ago but no interest now since starting families. I refuse to believe that it’s everywhere and that everyone is doing it. Maybe it’s everywhere within certain cohorts but I believe a large portion of people find the stuff disgusting and have no interest in it.
Obviously not everyone is doing it but it's everywhere and readily available. One bar I go into in Oliver plunkett street in cork, every time I go to the bathroom I'm asked if I want to buy some . I had 2 friends in rehab last year because of it and unfortunately one of them took their life because of it .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Obviously not everyone is doing it but it's everywhere and readily available. One bar I go into in Oliver plunkett street in cork, every time I go to the bathroom I'm asked if I want to buy some . I had 2 friends in rehab last year because of it and unfortunately one of them took their life because of it .
That's awful, its definitely everywhere in certain circles like my husband was out with work the other night, first time in 2 years and he's convinced his boss who is in his 50s, v intelligent and respected fella, was on it! Whereas in my circle of friends we are from and live in countryside, pretty much all mammies so hardly even go out and wouldn't even know where to buy it, never would have been a thing with us.
Sorry if this comes across as judgy, I did actually try it once before in college, but I feel like people who are like it's just coke, it's grand, are just plain wrong to say that. An ex boyfriend of mine got into drugs on nights out, like coke MDMA pills etc and the come down after was horrific, for a good week after he was always off, moody, depressed, ultra paranoid about me, our relationship, it was tit and I don't know how anyone in a couple puts up with that
Long term use of drugs is terrible for mental health and just cos its everywhere doesn't mean its ok

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's fairly rampant here in Limerick as well....I've had my fair share of being bold in my 20's glad no phones but late 40's now and I have friends who will tell stories about how they were out in the city and it's rampant, almost in the 40 age bracket.
Personally it's not my scene. But I dread to think of what my 19 year old niece has to deal with.

So back to the auld Fleming Family.
Was it that 1 video that went viral that got them all this fame? I don't know much about them really.

Reactions: 7
Not being funny but every young person does coke these days. The problem is not everybody is foolish enough to video themselves doing it. Personally I don't understand the attraction to it just seems to be the culture now.
Sweeping statement.
Not all young people.
There are a lot out there with sensible heads and working to pay for their education too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There's a clause in many contracts about the way your behavior represents a company. If she hadn't recorded herself with her pants down in the toilet and doing coke and posted it, it's none of works business unless it affects your performance at work. But she did record and send it around so it may reflect badly on the place of employment
Equally if it effected her work the company has a right to be involvec.

I can honestly say I have never known anyone in school/college/work/family who does coke. This thing about it being normal now, I really don't think so.
I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I don't think it goes on as much as people make out, trying to normalise it. It was on the radio that 'everyone knows how to get coke', not one of us in the room had a clue where to even start. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
You are very much in the minority in that case. I tried it for the first time when I was 17. I'm now 43.I partied hard during the late 90's and well into the 00's. My core friends group did it as well.as other drugs. Back.then it was very much part of the scene. I know for a fact kids are doing it in.schools. A well known private Dublin school is rife with it. I could have any drug i.wanted at the push of a button. It is very much the thing to do now as par for the course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm in my 40s 😔 never done drugs because I would be the gobshite that would end up with the dodgy stuff but l could walk out my front door and get coke faster than I would get a bus. She's made a mistake, and she was an idiot for posting it, 🙈🙈🙈 I'm just glad we didn't have social media when I was in my 20s for the stupid tit we done 😂 I'd say they'll hold firm and let it blow over.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but can someone catch me up on two things cause I stopped following them a while back….
She was engaged? Christ she very young for that! Wonder does it have something to go with the parents being religious.
tadhg was arrested? Any detail on that?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry but can someone catch me up on two things cause I stopped following them a while back….
She was engaged? Christ she very young for that! Wonder does it have something to go with the parents being religious.
tadhg was arrested? Any detail on that?
Was he arrested 😳

She could very well be required to take a drugs test if the company she is working for deems her to be a danger in work, under health and safety.
Some employment contracts state the employees may be required to take random drug testing also. I had this requirement in my contract in one job I had over 20 years ago so it's not something new.
If I had a relative in a care home with this beauty working there, I'd most certainly being it to managements attention.
She may be young, but she's an adult. Not a silly teen. And quite happy to live with the perks that the Flemings brand brings them. She really should know better.
How long does coke stay in the body?

Not being funny but every young person does coke these days. The problem is not everybody is foolish enough to video themselves doing it. Personally I don't understand the attraction to it just seems to be the culture now.
Do they?
Tbh the idea of snorting something that has come into the country up someone's arse and mixed with any old shite really doesn't appeal to me at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I
Sweeping statement.
Not all young people.
There are a lot out there with sensible heads and working to pay for their education too.
In my 20's love a good drink and night out, but I couldn't even guess as to how I would get some if I was looking. I'm not stupid I see people taking it but they're not offering it around either

Reactions: 6
This is simply not true.

You are very much in the minority in that case. I tried it for the first time when I was 17. I'm now 43.I partied hard during the late 90's and well into the 00's. My core friends group did it as well.as other drugs. Back.then it was very much part of the scene. I know for a fact kids are doing it in.schools. A well known private Dublin school is rife with it. I could have any drug i.wanted at the push of a button. It is very much the thing to do now as par for the course.
I would also be in that minority then.

Reactions: 20
Only kind of catching up now, had no idea the engagement was off 😬 did she mention it or was everything just deleted?

Reactions: 1
I’m in Manchester and it’s everywhere *if* you want it. I’m in my 40s and know people my age and older who take it just as much as the youngsters. I won’t say you get offered it but if you want it, it’s easy to get. I’d say coke is easier to get now than 20 years ago. In my day it was sired and ecstasy
I’ve lived in Ibiza, it’s everywhere there and you constantly get asked

Reactions: 9
We
I can honestly say I have never known anyone in school/college/work/family who does coke. This thing about it being normal now, I really don't think so.
I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I don't think it goes on as much as people make out, trying to normalise it. It was on the radio that 'everyone knows how to get coke', not one of us in the room had a clue where to even start. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Well said - I wouldn’t even know where / how to get it either! Agree just trying to normalise it

Tadhg’s stories… offering support to her. I’d say some tit went down at home when that video was seen by the parents. Hopefully she can move on from it. What a thing to have out there.

Reactions: 8
Tadhg’s stories… offering support to her. I’d say some tit went down at home when that video was seen by the parents. Hopefully she can move on from it. What a thing to have out there.
I feel like the quote was about the friend who recorded and prob posted on Sadbhs phone and Sadbh didn’t realize or something

Reactions: 9
How long does coke stay in the body?

Do they?
Tbh the idea of snorting something that has come into the country up someone's arse and mixed with any old shite really doesn't appeal to me at all
Good question! How long does it stay in the body? What’s the come down like? I have never taken drugs.
Scared for the younger generation, it must be an expensive habit to maintain, by doing drugs you’re supporting criminal gangs & ‘some’ people robbing & loosing homes etc due to the habit / like everything some people have addictive personalities & never have enough, others can take it or leave it

Reactions: 5
It's cheaper to get a bag of coke then to go out and have a few pints unfortunately

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Are the family going down the route of blaming the girl who filmed it? It was kind of obvious S knew she was being recorded though 😬 I hope they don’t use the other girl as a scapegoat. S is responsible for her own stupid behaviour. Neither of them come out of it looking great.

Are the family going down the route of blaming the girl who filmed it? It was kind of obvious MA knew she was being recorded though 😬 I hope they don’t use the other girl as a scapegoat. MA is responsible for her own stupid behaviour. Neither of them come out of it looking great.
It's Sadhbh, not Maryanne.