The Fleming Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes ..its under the lifestyle instagrammers . I tried to lind it but can't for some.reason
Laura's thread

Is T getting a collaboration with Bella Baby!! Surprised he’s not going to Tralee nursery supplies!!

Reactions: 6
I hope nobody gave them this meant for the baby🙈
I once gave a beautiful moses basket to someone due a baby and they sent me a photo with their cat sleeping in it 🤢

Have 3 kids, 2 dogs and a cat but would have been nowhere near the baby things

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I hope the shop don’t sell that baby carries now to some poor paying customer/ person after that carry on… we Irish are made a fool of by these fkn instant pop up insta huns 🤦🏻‍♀️

I hope the shop don’t sell that baby carries now to some poor paying customer/ person after that carry on… we Irish are made a fool of by these fkn instant pop up insta huns 🤦🏻‍♀️
How anyone finds them funny is beond me

Never knew this!! What happened ??
Ya he was picked and on the stories then, there was him, Maureen and derry all sitting about the table all excited and reading the article ....then the 'stars' were announced...but no sign of him and he never mentioned anything about it. Or never posted anything about the show or voting for anyone. James kavanagh was dropped too and afew more aswel. Alot was sayin he left himself because the wife was pregnant, but she hasn't even had the baby yet? And she seemed well thru the pregnacy, they travelled stateside and he often showed her showelling out after the horses. I guess it comes down to who the professionals can work with, taghg seems since enough and fairly harmelss but there must be a touch of adhd or something, he's 32? I can't say I know many 32yr olds acting like he does. I'm sure he would have had great energy for the show. But would be a lot for the professional dancers working with him

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3