The Fat Thief

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In comparison to hannah she aint that bad! Lets put it into perspective lol still annoying as duck but nothing on hannah!

Reactions: 3
In comparison to hannah she aint that bad! Lets put it into perspective lol still annoying as duck but nothing on hannah!
Debatable. She’s only not breaking the rules as she is living in drunk dads shed. Stripping off and twerking on stories as she’s doing her home work out. Weird dancing, albeit better than Hannah’s even more weird dancing - but still weird. I’m glad Hannah gave that short phase up. That dirty great Phil Mitchell voice... can you imagine getting your hair cut with the a Mitchell brother in one ear, hair dryer in the other. Also, the ego on it. Half of us are working 1:1 with coronavirus patients, 60hrs a week on tit pay. Whilst she’s jiggling around telling people off for being negative. Sorry hun, we’ve been waddling around with PPE caged to our face for 14hrs with no break, sorry I don’t want to come home and parade my arse on stories listening to clubland classics swinging a 4 pack of baked beans around. Let me wallow without the guilt. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well yes. Grew up around her. That’s why I’m seeing if it’s the right one 😂

edit: it is who I was thinking. She was always awful, don’t think she’s changed either tbh

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She's the only one that comes up on Instagram when I search so I guess it must be! Hope she's not a good friend. 😂

She’s always been a very bratty and spoilt. Very loud and obnoxious, thinks she’s better than everyone else. She was horrible to people she didn’t like and bullied them. She was also abusive to at least one of her ex’s. I know this cause I’ve heard it first hand. To be fair with how she acted I always thought she was a lesbian then she kept having boyfriends.
Her family are just as bad too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how she knows Hannah. It seemed like they became BFFs overnight.
Not sure. Looks like she lives not far from tft. Knowing what soph is like, she makes friends very easily. Also she’s always wanted to be known so she was probs licking Hannah’s arse

Reactions: 5