The Fat Thief

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so glad you made this. I only followed her recently but good lord I nearly dropped my phone watching her stories why does she shout

Reactions: 1
I am more surprised that fat thief has one before Georgie Cooper!
Both are utterly annoying, over confident, annoying & best friends with Hannah 🙄

• Haha
Why don't you set one up for Georgie? That's a genuine question by the way. I'm curious as to why people often say there should be a thread for X but then don't set one up? It's very easy!

I would do it but I've set up the Hannah 2 thread and this one and don't want it to look like I'm taking over. 😂 (And I don't follow her actually, should I?!)

Can someone explain to me why she has something that looks like a massive duvet cover/blanket on the floor that fills the room like a carpet but isn’t a carpet. I don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure how you set to a new thread, I though you had to be a member (active member) to set up. I have searched previously but no options for me to add a thread. Sorry

Can someone explain to me why she has something that looks like a massive duvet cover/blanket on the floor that fills the room like a carpet but isn’t a carpet. I don’t get it

Ha ha I have seen this & wondered what it is.
Does she always live in that house? I’ve never seen it before but now getting all the messy house/bedroom/outside shots.

Last edited:
I’m not sure how you set to a new thread, I though you had to be a member (active member) to set up. I have searched previously but no options for me to add a thread. Sorry

Ha ha I have seen this & wondered what it is.
Does she always live in that house? I’ve never seen it before but now getting all the messy house/bedroom/outside shots.
No I think she must have moved home for lock down x

It’s usually the people that bang on about positive vibes 24/7 are the biggest dick heads going. Nobody is positive 100% all of the time. Nobody.

Reactions: 5
It's not a carpet in her snap from today in her story you can see it moving under her foot. It's like a throw or something.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never understood the username. She steals fat? Surely she’s given it away? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3