Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
In comparison to hannah she aint that bad! Lets put it into perspective lol still annoying as fuck but nothing on hannah!
Debatable. She’s only not breaking the rules as she is living in drunk dads shed. Stripping off and twerking on stories as she’s doing her home work out. Weird dancing, albeit better than Hannah’s even more weird dancing - but still weird. I’m glad Hannah gave that short phase up. That dirty great Phil Mitchell voice... can you imagine getting your hair cut with the a Mitchell brother in one ear, hair dryer in the other. Also, the ego on it. Half of us are working 1:1 with coronavirus patients, 60hrs a week on shit pay. Whilst she’s jiggling around telling people off for being negative. Sorry hun, we’ve been waddling around with PPE caged to our face for 14hrs with no break, sorry I don’t want to come home and parade my arse on stories listening to clubland classics swinging a 4 pack of baked beans around. Let me wallow without the guilt. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Fickledipped19

Chatty Member
Can someone explain to me why she has something that looks like a massive duvet cover/blanket on the floor that fills the room like a carpet but isn’t a carpet. I don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s always been a very bratty and spoilt. Very loud and obnoxious, thinks she’s better than everyone else. She was horrible to people she didn’t like and bullied them. She was also abusive to at least one of her ex’s. I know this cause I’ve heard it first hand. To be fair with how she acted I always thought she was a lesbian then she kept having boyfriends.
Her family are just as bad too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well yes. Grew up around her. That’s why I’m seeing if it’s the right one 😂

edit: it is who I was thinking. She was always awful, don’t think she’s changed either tbh

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Justhereforacreep

She's the equivalent of them people that walk into the gym, lift a couple of weights that are far too heavy for them, drop them and make a racket clacking them back down and then leave after five minutes and they've taken some selfies holding said weights.. it's all show!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
It’s usually the people that bang on about positive vibes 24/7 are the biggest dick heads going. Nobody is positive 100% all of the time. Nobody.

Reactions: 5

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
Mate that army march with that fake gun. So embarrassing. Lucky that on stories not on her page or she would end up on Fill Your Boots and absolutely rinsed. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
Having seen both the chaps now, I'm imagining romantic evenings discussing squat techniques over chicken, spinach and rice washed down with a nice protein shake.

• Haha
Reactions: 4