The Fat Thief

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her body is goals she looks amazing shame shes a bleep! And bizarre that her a twatty hannah have anything in common they are the complete opposite Hannah is looking extremely unhealthy

Ok took me ages to find this thread 🤣

Why has she gone silent on IG?? I understand she was sad for Hannah but talk about using someone else’s grief for attention

Reactions: 1
Not sure but just looked at her profile again (don’t follow) and she looks a million times better out of gym clothes - so much more flattering on her figure

It seemed like when Hannah's dad died, TFT was heavily supporting her so it feels even more odd to me. Like I would have thought that would bring them closer more than anything. 🤔

It seemed like when Hannah's dad died, TFT was heavily supporting her so it feels even more odd to me. Like I would have thought that would bring them closer more than anything. 🤔
Same!! Although both of them seem to be quite abrasive personalities so maybe it got too much🤷🏽‍♀️

Having seen both the chaps now, I'm imagining romantic evenings discussing squat techniques over chicken, spinach and rice washed down with a nice protein shake.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She pops up on my Instagram every now and again, not sure if it’s just me being daft but has she had a tummy tuck? It really looks like she has but when people compliment on her flat stomach and figure she says it’s through hard work & dedication 🤔

She pops up on my Instagram every now and again, not sure if it’s just me being daft but has she had a tummy tuck? It really looks like she has but when people compliment on her flat stomach and figure she says it’s through hard work & dedication 🤔
I think she’s had one. She has the tummy tuck belly button. I imagine she also had lipo at the same time as she has back fat but a super flat stomach.

Reactions: 2
Yes 100% had tummy tuck! The belly button & back fat gives it away , not that’s it’s a problem
I thought the same for ages. She still annoys me... her workout with a forced grin the entire time today is cringe. She also still reminds me of Phil Mitchell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2