The Fat Thief

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 hour workout, 1 hour dancing, 45 mins chatting tit, 15 mins working out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's the equivalent of them people that walk into the gym, lift a couple of weights that are far too heavy for them, drop them and make a racket clacking them back down and then leave after five minutes and they've taken some selfies holding said weights.. it's all show!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mate that army march with that fake gun. So embarrassing. Lucky that on stories not on her page or she would end up on Fill Your Boots and absolutely rinsed. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fitness model now 😂😂😂 until Instagram goes down and you’re back to cutting hair 😂💇‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Only recently been aware of tft.

Whats her account based on, is she a body builder?! Weight loss account, because she looks about a size 16 (not saying that's a bad thing) but was she a lot bigger before?

Reactions: 1
Only recently been aware of tft.

Whats her account based on, is she a body builder?! Weight loss account, because she looks about a size 16 (not saying that's a bad thing) but was she a lot bigger before?
I know I am so confused. She goes on like she’s now got a dream model bod. But she’s still quite big? Not body shaming AT ALL but she says she does so much activity I’m surprised she’s not smaller

Reactions: 2
I know I am so confused. She goes on like she’s now got a dream model bod. But she’s still quite big? Not body shaming AT ALL but she says she does so much activity I’m surprised she’s not smaller
I agree, but when I said similar on the first Hannah thread I got slated for saying it. 😂

I think she lost a lot of weight with WW and did a lot of running. She seems to have shifted gear and gone into weights. I think she has a good figure and obviously works hard but she has regained some of the weight she lost with WW and looks bigger all over (it’s def not the weights making her ‘bulky’).

The weird angle she poses at adds to the illusion of her size. She is on such a weird tilt on the photos

Surely she’s still fairly overweight? I don’t mean to be nasty or body shaming or whatever but to me that’s not goals whatsoever?

Reactions: 3