The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to work in a cinema and people would literally change their baby’s nappy on the chairs and leave the dirty one when they left

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She hasn’t washed her head for 3 and half weeks 🤮🤮🤮 you can always tell from when she brags and takes a million photos of her thinking she’s some kind of buff ting. 6th March…. That hair blatently stinks of chip fat and sweat

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She hasn’t washed her head for 3 and half weeks 🤮🤮🤮 you can always tell from when she brags and takes a million photos of her thinking she’s some kind of buff ting. 6th March…. That hair blatently stinks of chip fat and sweat
Was saving it for the hairdresser 😂 FYI Jess, it still looks tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was saving it for the hairdresser 😂 FYI Jess, it still looks tit
The way she eye fucks herself in the mirror gives me serious ick.
No funny story of your baby in the hairdressers?Also - why does she keep leaving that baby in a doona? She does know that they are supposed to be used for limited time periods.

Reactions: 4
The way she eye fucks herself in the mirror gives me serious ick.
No funny story of your baby in the hairdressers?Also - why does she keep leaving that baby in a doona? She does know that they are supposed to be used for limited time periods.
He’s been in it for long periods from birth. I hate those strollers

Her hair doesn’t even look any different?! And dancing around in her holey pants, in her in laws bathroom. duck me Jess, I have embarrassment for you!

All this fuss over a haircut. Why is trying to be a poet all this cut my hair cut things that don't bring me joy blah blah blah. I get my hair cut every 4 months and never have this life epiphany

How grubby does the car seat look that Jason's in? Dear god woman wash yourself, wash your kids and wash your bleeping disgusting belongings.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mucky Jason would be funny if her kids didn’t look like that every day anyway.

Reactions: 8
She definitely favours JJ the least of all her kids doesn’t she 🤣 poor lad never gets a mention and when he does she does him dirty, quite literally! I’d never post a picture of my child looking so filthy on social media. U OK JESS?

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one that things she borders on neglect? That’s months and months of grime, if you’ve got time to wobble your gunt for crappy GRWM videos then you’ve got time to run over a bit of flash and a cloth.

She leaves them in dirt and grime but will smash through 3 seasons of telly in a week? She’s simply a crappy mother to me

Reactions: 11
I’m seriously concerned that all this woman’s clothes have either holes in or are stained and she thinks it’s her ‘thing’ now 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Jess thought she’d made it when her book was published. I think she genuinely believed that it would be an instant bestseller and she’d be invited to appear on TV shows and radio shows all of which would mean she wouldn’t have to go back to work and would be able to get a cleaner and childcare. None of this has happened and here she is trying to work whilst looking after two babies and a massive grubby house.
Her escape is going to the odd event and pretending to be famous in her getting dressed reels. It’s really quite sad. If that is owning it, I’d rather not.

Reactions: 11
Why anyone would read her book is beyond me, who would look at her page/content and think ooo yeah I'll take advice from her!

• Haha
Watched one of her you tube videos few days ago. A toiletries haul from boots where she showed how she bought about 5/6 different body scrubs, shower gel, deodorant, 2 razors for her bits (yes she said it’s for there) and each of them a new electric toothbrush and lots of hair products. I’m pretty sure she ordered it all online to return it cos it was a lot, either that or she set a huge budget for self care this month! She also told of how she’s a really sweaty person and always has been 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3