The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she defo looks like she smells of BO and fungal fanny 😂
[/QUOTE]
The fungal fanny one😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least we know why Trev is missing in action, imagine having to see the live version of that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She honestly thinks having stains on her clothes is her thing now doesn’t she?! She is gross. She also STILL doesn’t get the difference between your and you’re despite writing a book! I feel sorry for Bella, she probably made a big deal out of her getting a baking party only to do a Jess and lose interest and not follow through. Too busy editing her awful get ready with me videos so Bella got a joint party at home with her family and no friends anyway.

Reactions: 6
Wow just seen it! Surely if you couldn’t get that stain out, you would bin it??

Reactions: 4
i honestly do not know how this woman has the audacity to be ‘feeling herself’. Stained top, bra on show, unclean hair…at this point she may as well just carry on wearing the jeans with a hole in!

how long do we give it before she joins Only Fans and actually has sex with herself on camera 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She didn’t have a different top to put on?! She is such a slob!! So “successful and absolutely winning” at life yet can’t replace old, worn, stained, ripped clothes in her wardrobe 🤔

Reactions: 6
Why the duck has she posted that transition reel? It’s not like you can barely see the stain. It’s not an old mark. Put a different top on ffs! Or leave the top on and don’t post the reel. I don’t get it?!

Reactions: 4