The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m late to this party 😬
Hello 👋
I’ve not followed Jess for a long time now.
What happened to the ‘Say it with your whole chest’ live she did,is that a distant memory now?

Ive just had a nose on her page,
what the hell is this prancing around in your underwear shizzle 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What about her? Going out with stained clothes and (according to Sophia) "well crusty feet".
And she thinks it's funny or relatable. It's just disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Does anyone get the distinct feeling that she’s been told her book has barely sold anything and she better start promoting it more 🫠

Reactions: 11
The trying on of the holiday clothes has tipped me over the edge. There's confidence and then there is delusional. She looks a right lump in all of that vile stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The trying on of the holiday clothes has tipped me over the edge. There's confidence and then there is delusional. She looks a right lump in all of that vile stuff
You made me go look😂
She looks like a middle aged old Sunday school teacher who smells of piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor little babe. Jaycen never gets any attention. I get strange vibes that developmentally jaycen is on a different pathway and she isn't showing that. Which is good in a way but it looks like she is embarrassed or can't handle him maybe. Never heard him speak even in the background. It's all Bella at the moment though, even sophia has been deffed off and only rolled out for ads.

Wait for all the “hilarious” stories of Bella on the plane which *spoiler alert* will not be remotely funny. Probably only taking her for the content opportunities

• Heart
How does the adult of 4 kids think it’s funny to keep going on about how forgetful or un organised she is! Wants to pack all the books to read as she will be leaving everything to her mum.

Reactions: 5
Did she say in those stories why she's not taking Jaycen ? He's not at school yet.

Can't edit but I eventually could see the stories and I am not convinced at all. JJ loves the quite ? That's her excuse?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1