The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still subjecting the internet to her getting ready or is she a comedian again? Motivational speaker? What about her debt advice? Podcaster?

My eyes physically hurt from the purposeful rolling they’ve just done.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she still subjecting the internet to her getting ready or is she a comedian again? Motivational speaker? What about her debt advice? Podcaster?

My eyes physically hurt from the purposeful rolling they’ve just done.
She is no longer the spokeswoman for blm after discovering that white people do in fact pay her bills. Siwywc died. It was coming as a podcast but she fucked up the branding so that has disappears. Rumour has it she has 2 boys but one of them has disappeared. She used to have a husband too but he's awol so now we are subjected to her creased holey clothes on GRWM reels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh the green coat looks like it’s suffocating her. Prime example of “just because it zips, don’t mean it fits”

Reactions: 3
I wish she would stop caressing herself in the underwear. Makes me sick!!!

Reactions: 3
Again, a grubby mum in her bedroom feeling herself up and fake laughing while her kids are ignored somewhere else in the house, and shes eye bleeping herself for an Ad & a load of strangers.

Reactions: 8
I actually can’t stomach to watch them anymore 🤮🤮 I can’t see it lasting much longer nothing ever does with Jess

Reactions: 1