The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right the weetabix advert anyone notice the sick on the cardigan still?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Another grim dress with her moment. Hole in the jeans.. tucks top in as per, to show hole in said jeans.
I swear I’m boycotting any brand who give her some sort of deal that she’s DESPERATE for!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Another grim dress with her moment. Hole in the jeans.. tucks top in as per, to show hole in said jeans.
I swear I’m boycotting any brand who give her some sort of deal that she’s DESPERATE for!
Get them jeans in the bin ffs!

Reactions: 3
These videos are bleeping me off but knowing Jess they won’t last too much longer as nothing ever does! Also, Jason really is the kid who’s been forgotten isn’t he? Poor sod

Reactions: 9
These videos are bleeping me off but knowing Jess they won’t last too much longer as nothing ever does! Also, Jason really is the kid who’s been forgotten isn’t he? Poor sod
He's not the only boy anymore and there is a younger baby🤷‍♀️ (I am SUPER ironic obviouslyl, Don't throw me to the dogs !)

Reactions: 1
I honestly don't mind the get ready with me videos but if I were going to do a video of me putting on clothes I'd make sure those clothes didn't have holes in, or at least I wouldn't tuck a top into jeans to show the hole 😂. I wear stuff with holes in all the time, I worked with a woman who stapled the turn ups on her trousers instead of sewing them and a friend of mine used gaffer tape to repair his combats... I'm not adverse to being a scruff... But I don't have an Instagram account showing other people

Reactions: 6
Omg she’s actually admitted in the caption that it’s a hole too… first of all I thought it was part of the distressed look on the jeans lol

Why do I suddenly feel sad that Sophia will read these comments one day 😭😭 Time of the month is kicking my arse today

Reactions: 2
I honestly don't mind the get ready with me videos but if I were going to do a video of me putting on clothes I'd make sure those clothes didn't have holes in, or at least I wouldn't tuck a top into jeans to show the hole 😂. I wear stuff with holes in all the time, I worked with a woman who stapled the turn ups on her trousers instead of sewing them and a friend of mine used gaffer tape to repair his combats... I'm not adverse to being a scruff... But I don't have an Instagram account showing other people
I stapled a pair of trousers once 😂 to be fair I was at work & didn’t have a needle & thread with me 😂

Reactions: 4
When I look back at my childhood and think about my mum, It's full of memories of her being an old school mum. When her offspring think back when they're older "do you remember when mum used to film herself getting dressed in the hallway every morning whilst we were waiting for breakfast".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many times in a sh*t video about her weird house does she shove her glasses back on her face? Get a pair of glasses that fit you with all the money you're conning out of brand partners.

That house must be so bloody weird inside. A room with wardrobes and a sink? And then the hair salon thing downstairs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ding dong the jeans are dead!

I don't understand tucking the jumper in and going out in public with a hole in your jeans but looks like the jeans decided they wanted retirement themselves 😂
She has no shame. It's not like she can't afford a pair of jeans.