The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Jess and in fact most plus sized influencers who market themselves as “relatable” always wear the most hideous tit in the name of body positivity and confidence.
The tits are always hanging out too. I mean if you as an influencer look tit in it and the fit is all wrong then what makes you think I’m going to fork out money for it.

Also half the stuff they wear most plus sized women wouldn’t wear. I know some might, but the ones I know would rather not wear something if it had to be tucked in or emphasised their stomachs. It’s all so disingenuous and fake. Bit like Jess herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I reckon she's dying for an ITS collab
Yeah totally. I said the same.. I mean, they hand them out like sweets by the looks of things so it probably won’t be long!
Least the clothes should be clean.. a shock for her body!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t even want to think about how grubby her floors must be if she has to wipe her feet before putting socks on 🤢

• Sick
I’ve never commented before but honestly are we meant to believe this woman has written a book??
“Sleep is for the WEEK”
The song choice was the “moist” relevant
Wtf!!! Read your posts 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I’ve never commented before but honestly are we meant to believe this woman has written a book??
“Sleep is for the WEEK”
The song choice was the “moist” relevant
Wtf!!! Read your posts 🤦🏻‍♀️
she doesn’t sleep cos her eyes are welded to the TV and her ass to her bed.

And where is man like Trev? Someone check tinder

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she doesn’t sleep cos her eyes are welded to the TV and her ass to her bed.

And where is man like Trev? Someone check tinder
He's back to work. He had a good opportunity, according to Jess.
They most probably needed the money...
The job mustn't be prestigious enough to her eyes as she never mentions what he does. I am sure she would tell us proudly if he was, let's say, a surgeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf does that ad even mean? I know there is good money in being an influencer, but seriously? Fake laughing on your landing, taking pics in your underwear? Weird

Reactions: 2
Aww I have to say how lovely does Sophia look on the latest post. Bless her heart.

Reactions: 5