The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JESSICA STOP FILMING YOURSELF PUTTING ON DIRTY CLOTHES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!
Omg I actually cringe when I see her grwn videos.. no one needs to see your grotty maternity bra and that it unclips or the label on your jeans. Or your chavvy cheap hoops. And that tshirt is dirty šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
Omg that t shirt..it's not just a bit hairy from being a black t shirt in a tumble drier sort of scenario, it's full blown filthy, tit all over filthy. Jesus she's gross

Reactions: 3
The worrying thing is that I reckon the T shirt is fresh out the washā€¦so her clothes are literally filthy before, during and after washing.

Reactions: 2
That red top and floral skirt just donā€™t go šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I feel like everyone is pushing for an in the style rangeā€¦ theyā€™re giving them out like sweets - thatā€™s gotta be the only reason sheā€™s started doing the dress with me bollocks

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m going somewhere pretty posh, help me chose an outfit. Christ, all my Christmasā€™s have come at once. They are alllllll hideous. A jumper and your gross mom jeans you spray on, a load of dresses with your bra hanging out and a dress that is too big, which makes a change. Bin them all Jess.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It REALLY irritates me how Jess (and other influencers) rave about the Doona but NEVER mention that itā€™s not to be used for long periods. Babies shouldnā€™t be in that position for long as itā€™s dangerous for their airways, babies have died in car seats after being left in them to sleep for a long period. And he will clearly be in there for a long time today!

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m so confused. Going somewhere posh - 2 or the dresses flashed a large part of her bra.

Jess are you ok hun?

Reactions: 5
It REALLY irritates me how Jess (and other influencers) rave about the Doona but NEVER mention that itā€™s not to be used for long periods. Babies shouldnā€™t be in that position for long as itā€™s dangerous for their airways, babies have died in car seats after being left in them to sleep for a long period. And he will clearly be in there for a long time today!
This irritates me soo much too! If sheā€™s travelling by train heā€™s going to be in it for ages realistically!

Proper Miss Truchbull vibes with that hair and jumpsuit - what is this new ā€œfashionā€ blogger tit sheā€™s trying? Itā€™s hilarious either way

• Haha
The jumpsuit looks like sheā€™s off to pull a shift at a mechanics. She looks terrible. The belt doesnā€™t go either. Sheā€™s such a try hard, hereā€™s me with my book, hereā€™s me dragging my baby along to an event, hereā€™s me in nice dresses with my bra hanging out as I have to breastfeed. Yawn. No one cares bar you Jess!

• Haha
Reactions: 8