The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the ‘tuck the jumper in slightly’ for me.. she thinks she’s a fashion guru. Eeeewww… the dirty clothes and general ‘she needs a wash’ vibe is not for me.

Reactions: 5
For someone who’s written a book about body positivity and own it - why she editing her last photo so heavily? Her face is not that smooth and her free Willy teeth are not that white - we’ve all seen videos 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Are they travelling somewhere soon? I'm asking because she says Theo needs a passport.

Don't you need a professional photographer to do these photos BTW? 😂 she's so full of ...

Reactions: 1
Are they travelling somewhere soon? I'm asking because she says Theo needs a passport.

Don't you need a professional photographer to do these photos BTW? 😂 she's so full of ...
No you don’t, you can take them on your phones now, especially with babies it’s easier as there are less strict requirements, they don’t even need to have their eyes ope

Reactions: 1
I’ve followed Jess for years, I’m honestly amazed at how much time she gets to watch tv and prance around doing reels I mean how tf does she do this whilst parenting 4 kids 😱😱😱 her house must be a hole 🤢

Reactions: 9
She talks a lot, all the time. But does she actually read those books or just the resumes? Lol

Looks more lazying with the kids than parenting. Keep them washed, hair done and cleaned clothes would be a good start. And she only has one at school for now and big enough to clean and dress herself.
For example every year, we have the uniform drama for Sophia, like Jess is not ready blah so funny and relatable blah.
We dont have uniforms here so I don't know how it works, but is it difficult to have them prepared for the first day of school, like all the summer wasn't enough time to wash and iron a pair of uniforms (or more)?
She's not funny, just grubby.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How long before Sophia gets edged out of family pics completely now that Jess has the 3 little ones that are far more insta friendly looking (for now) (there is nothing wrong with Sophia btw, apart from her mingin mum)

Reactions: 4
She talks a lot, all the time. But does she actually read those books or just the resumes? Lol

Looks more lazying with the kids than parenting. Keep them washed, hair done and cleaned clothes would be a good start. And she only has one at school for now and big enough to clean and dress herself.
For example every year, we have the uniform drama for Sophia, like Jess is not ready blah so funny and relatable blah.
We dont have uniforms here so I don't know how it works, but is it difficult to have them prepared for the first day of school, like all the summer wasn't enough time to wash and iron a pair of uniforms (or more)?
She's not funny, just grubby.
It's not hard. Millions of mothers manage this for multiple children year in year out. I don't even have a planner and I've never once forgot to buy my child a school uniform... Or wash it on a Sunday!

I honestly don't know how she gets the time to read and watch tv this much, it's genuinely baffling. Especially with a husband that supposedly works.

I honestly don't know how she gets the time to read and watch tv this much, it's genuinely baffling. Especially with a husband that supposedly works.
When she doesn’t work, she lets her kids run around raisin themselves and she sits on her square batty on that bleeping bed….Easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12