The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she look like with that belt and that dress. Trying to be so original and failing imho

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What does she look like with that belt and that dress. Trying to be so original and failing imho
She looks like she’s fallen into a fancy dress box. Or an upmarket lost and found box.

Did she have to wear a certain number of items for the job? Even if she did, was that the only belt available?!

• Haha
Everything she wears these days doesn’t bloody fit her or doesn’t suit her - but it’s free so she wears it! 😂

The Curvy Slim sisters thing just doesn’t sit right with me. Poncing about in the changing rooms 🙄

Awful! Both of them look horrible, just shows that even if you're size 8 or size 16 you can look crap in clothes. No way would a proper stylist put them in same outfit and say that it works. I know you shouldn't worry about your size, but outfits and styling was tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always feel those curvy/slim sessions are Debs saying “Just to remind you I am thin…and my sis in law isnt…” (not that that matters at all)

Its always about her. I feel sorry for Sophie - she uses her like the rest of her family. As an accessory.

Reactions: 10
AS IF she’s ever going to wear the Matalan clothes 😳 she will literally show anything for the money. She is so shallow and I get the impression her life is actually a bit tit other than ‘working the gram’

Reactions: 9
AS IF she’s ever going to wear the Matalan clothes 😳 she will literally show anything for the money. She is so shallow and I get the impression her life is actually a bit tit other than ‘working the gram’
She seems to be CONSTANTLY working as well! Every post is an outfit post - must be bloody exhausting

Latest try on of H&M clothes - creased to duck, did she not think about ironing any of them? they look crap!!

Reactions: 2
What’s with the little walk towards the mirror with each outfit?
She didn’t bother ironing them as it’s try on/aff link/return items for a refund

Reactions: 7
Have we got a thread title? 57 pages is playing havoc with my OCD😂
I’m rubbish with rhymes, but feel the need to include manolos and her rise from
High at to High end!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m useless at thread titles but yes we definitely need a new one!

Reactions: 1
Likes being gifted but everything’s grifted, wants to be high brow but we know she’s a cash cow, Matalan, Manolos, It’s all for the gram, truth is though folks, the Pan is a sham!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.