The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What really gets on my pip is when they work with companies purely for the cash - names they wouldn’t be seen dead. Like Wallis, Matalan, etc. Do you remember the New York trio they went on? I’m sure they never set foot in their shops. The companies are just as bad though, just happy to be used!
Completely agree, The companies should look and choose relevant bloggers to advertise their goods, not just the ones who have most followers or who are desperate for "free tit!!"

Reactions: 11
Wow, she is headed to London to celebrate a 40th birthday. They go to a spa which is a PR experience. That is unbelievable, what a great friend, I have a free spa session come with me as a treat for your birthday 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow, she is headed to London to celebrate a 40th birthday. They go to a spa which is a PR experience. That is unbelievable, what a great friend, I have a free spa session come with me as a treat for your birthday 🤬🤬
Is there more than 6 of them - get Boris on the case!

Reactions: 2
Where is the cash coming from? Her "husbands" business much be struggling and she is hardly raking it in and she is off in Gucci buying shoes. It is madness.

Reactions: 4
Good idea!!! I just checked Sweaty Betty's affiliate program and the pay up to 12% per order to affiliates, we all know their stuff is not cheap and she flogs it a lot!!!!!
God is that 12% from each purchase?? No wonder they all rack up quite a substantial amount. So along with other affiliate links, they're making a bundle, no wonder she's started shopping in Sloane Street!!

Reactions: 2
God is that 12% from each purchase?? No wonder they all rack up quite a substantial amount. So along with other affiliate links, they're making a bundle, no wonder she's started shopping in Sloane Street!!
Yes up to 12% from each order and the website even says 'We have a high Average Order Value' and 'there is ample opportunity for Cost Per Action increase'. It is so deceptive but as the old saying goes Caveat Emptor, (Buyer Beware)!!!!

Reactions: 1
Where is the cash coming from? Her "husbands" business much be struggling and she is hardly raking it in and she is off in Gucci buying shoes. It is madness.
I don’t think his business is doing anything tbh. There is hardly any money in that industry atm.

you would think with such uncertain times and with them both being self employed she would reign it in.
She must have spent £1000’s in the last few weeks

most of it being totally unnecessary- oh actually I forgot it’s her “job”

• Haha
I don’t think his business is doing anything tbh. There is hardly any money in that industry atm.

you would think with such uncertain times and with them both being self employed she would reign it in.
She must have spent £1000’s in the last few weeks

most of it being totally unnecessary- oh actually I forgot it’s her “job”
Exactly why isn’t she saving like a demon. Whatever about buying stuff wearing it at home putting in a swipe up and sending it back those Gucci shoes and horrid white boots are not returnable.

I’ve worked out pan. She is 100% a narcissist. There’s definitely an inflated sense of self importance where she feels she’s above everyone. Definitely a sense of entitlement and she requires constant praise and glorification, she exaggerates her past roles and bigs up her “ job” and she is totally preoccupied by power and the getting of “ things” completely materialistic, she exploits her position and tries to demean anyone who doesn’t give her a thumbs up or praise. There was no guilt or shame for her flouting the lockdown rules. In fact there was a two fingers up to anyone who questioned her and then deletion of comments . Has it come from a childhood where there was abuse or neglect, poverty, excessive parental pampering, parents asking too much, sexual promiscuity or maybe cultural differences. What I see is a jealous, spiteful little woman who is hell bent on “ I want it and I want it now” I’d love to see the credit card bill as guaranteed she’s making it out. It often follows that narcissists have huge debts trying to maintain the lifestyle they portray. Oh Debbie you silly silly girl. Instagram isn’t real you of all people should know this. Time is ticking and soon the fantasy you’re in will come crashing down around you. You’re raising materialistic kids who see mummy in 10 outfits plus a day. You probably bark at them off camera. They’ll grow to hate what you stand for or god forbid they end up like you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Pretty much every post she does now is an AD or a share of someone sharing her posts. Nothing personal about this anymore, just one long advert.

Also. I saw last night or the night before ( can’t remember which) that someone called the fashion lift who seems lovely is selling her clothes via a private account on Instagram and giving all the money to a charity !!! Deadpan could learn a thing or two from that lady. She seems much more sophisticated than pan and more affluent but she’s got morals which puts her way ahead of pan in the likeability stakes for me. Stop fleecing everyone pan and give ALL the proceeds of your mainly gifted wardrobe when selling , to charity you greedy cow

Reactions: 7
I’ve worked out pan. She is 100% a narcissist. There’s definitely an inflated sense of self importance where she feels she’s above everyone. Definitely a sense of entitlement and she requires constant praise and glorification, she exaggerates her past roles and bigs up her “ job” and she is totally preoccupied by power and the getting of “ things” completely materialistic, she exploits her position and tries to demean anyone who doesn’t give her a thumbs up or praise. There was no guilt or shame for her flouting the lockdown rules. In fact there was a two fingers up to anyone who questioned her and then deletion of comments . Has it come from a childhood where there was abuse or neglect, poverty, excessive parental pampering, parents asking too much, sexual promiscuity or maybe cultural differences. What I see is a jealous, spiteful little woman who is hell bent on “ I want it and I want it now” I’d love to see the credit card bill as guaranteed she’s making it out. It often follows that narcissists have huge debts trying to maintain the lifestyle they portray. Oh Debbie you silly silly girl. Instagram isn’t real you of all people should know this. Time is ticking and soon the fantasy you’re in will come crashing down around you. You’re raising materialistic kids who see mummy in 10 outfits plus a day. You probably bark at them off camera. They’ll grow to hate what you stand for or god forbid they end up like you!!!
Well said. She’s a grown up Veruca Salt!

Also. I saw last night or the night before ( can’t remember which) that someone called the fashion lift who seems lovely is selling her clothes via a private account on Instagram and giving all the money to a charity !!! Deadpan could learn a thing or two from that lady. She seems much more sophisticated than pan and more affluent but she’s got morals which puts her way ahead of pan in the likeability stakes for me. Stop fleecing everyone pan and give ALL the proceeds of your mainly gifted wardrobe when selling , to charity you greedy cow
Also lol at ‘Deadpan’ 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Fashion Lift (Fran) is almost the perfect influencer, she’s good mates with Chloe loves to Shop. She does seem to have great balance in her posts.

• Heart
Deadpan! 😂😂😂

Agreed Fran is one of the better ones but she’s pretty fly with all those swipe ups on her “Shopping with Fran” stories....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Deadpan! 😂😂😂

Agreed Fran is one of the better ones but she’s pretty fly with all those swipe ups on her “Shopping with Fran” stories....
I checked though she’s not like Chloe or deadpan in that if someone asks on a post where somethings from she just tells them. There’s non of this “ oh I’ll dm you hun” bollocks like dumb and dumber who would freak if they missed out on an aff link !

I’ve messaged her a few times about stuff she has been wearing and found her really friendly and chatty. The shopping with Fran swipe ups are subtle and clever but she’s quite down to earth and normal - unlike her pals!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.